Holy cow High School Reunion pics

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
One of my friends sent me an email link to the class behind me's 30 year HS reunion pics. HOLY COW THESE PEOPLE LOOK OLD! That's the first thing that popped into my mind. I only recognized about 2 people; the rest looked ANCIENT! What the heck happened?

I know somewhere in the back of my mind that, in all likelihood, that I and my classmates look the same, but actually seeing a picture just freaked me out. At least I've still got all my hair and it's not white! My friend and I spend spent a half hour on the phone laughing in amazement :lol:

Anybody else had that experience (yet?) I SWEAR I'm riding my bike if I ever go to one of these :)

I totally understand what your talking about. I've connected with a few H.S friends via facebook and that was one of the first thoughts I had. I'm sure they felt the same when they saw my pic :laugh: But I've only been out of school for 26 yrs :p:

Ugh yeah coming up on my 20th and seeing some folks on facebook makes me wonder what they have lived through these past 19ys lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

It was refreshing to the guy that was the big he-man sports star in HS, now hugely fat made my day obviously peaked at 18 :laugh: Good Karma.

BTW, today for lunch I'm eating a SALAD....I'm gonna hire an actor to go to my reunion :)

Last edited:
2 twenty year reunions for my ex and I in one summer...can you say "OMG is that you?!" times 10?! LOL It was fun, but yeah, eye-opener...

Omar and I went to his 20 year reunion last September, but I didn't know those guys and gals, so they all looked great :laugh:

I think this would be a good thread to post up OUR HS photos :whistle:

That's because you never saw my HS picture! Talk about fear! :lol:

:rofl:

chicken.jpg

It was refreshing to the guy that was the big he-man sports star in HS, now hugely fat made my day obviously peaked at 18 :laugh: Good Karma.

:)

Yep,..my thoughts too. I have my 20 in a few weeks. Be like the 10 year I went to. The small guy that everyone know of but never realy knew ( other than their girl did:laugh: ) IS now the Muscle head to NOT F with ever! I graduated at 143 lb soaked......no Im 205 lb body builder.

:thumbsup: the hotties got fat and old, but the picked on girls got MUCH improoved over time:thumbsup: Those that had, are gone....and those that did not, now have the looks:bowdown:

Karma x 20 years!

Last edited:
One of my friends sent me an email link to the class behind me's 30 year HS reunion pics. HOLY COW THESE PEOPLE LOOK OLD! That's the first thing that popped into my mind. I only recognized about 2 people; the rest looked ANCIENT! What the heck happened?

I know somewhere in the back of my mind that, in all likelihood, that I and my classmates look the same, but actually seeing a picture just freaked me out. At least I've still got all my hair and it's not white! My friend and I spend spent a half hour on the phone laughing in amazement :lol:

Anybody else had that experience (yet?) I SWEAR I'm riding my bike if I ever go to one of these :)

nope, I don't go to the highschool reunions I am one of the ones that fell apart so no one has a pick of me an is laughing at how I changed :laugh: Oh an i also kept my pic out of the high school yearbook so they can't research my name an find my pic :laugh:

I was out drinking Corona's when they were taking my Senior pics:beerchug:

EDIT: but here's me in the 2nd grade:laugh:

Me.jpg

Last edited:
Back