Ping 071300r...

Dr E

Donating Member
Registered
Good morning John! We are trying to get in touch with you to see how the Cookie Jar is coming and either if you got it or have already shipped it out to Jay??? You have PM's can you please get in touch with me.

Thanks!

Eric

John (071300R)

I can see that your logging on to the forum so you have seen the PM's. Please respond to them, we need to get the cookie jar moving again. If you don't want to make the cookies, please just send the jar with the book and memory chip. I will even reimburse you for the cost of the postage. Heck I will even back the next set of cookies to send to Jay, just please let us know what is going on.

What's the latest on this!? I was thinking of getting in on this and making some of my homemade Peanut Buuter Nuggets for the next in line....but we seem to have come to a stand still.

WAKE UP JOHN!

What's the latest on this!? I was thinking of getting in on this and making some of my homemade Peanut Buuter Nuggets for the next in line....but we seem to have come to a stand still.

WAKE UP JOHN!

Did someone day Peanut Buuter????:drool: J/K, but I want to get on the list after your name.:laugh:

Did someone day Peanut Buuter????:drool: J/K, but I want to get on the list after your name.:laugh:

Knowing the recipes you've already shared with me Bubba...I think we should just start our own back & forth sending of yummy delicious delights. :lol:

All jokes aside...you're welcome to sign in behind me if we can get lost in space boy 071300r to get back in the game. :rulez:

This is getting very discouraging in that the member will log into the site and refused to respond to PM's about the Cookie Jar.

Does he know the cookie storm troopers will be dispatched to recover the missing jar :laugh:

dual wielding cops.jpg

The Cookie Jar was located, stuffed, bagged and tagged and it on its way to Jay!!!!! Cookies are rolling once again.:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Good job musta been the cookie storm trooper threat that got them moving :laugh: good to hear its working out i saw that it had no new posts for a couple days so i thought i would bump it to the top again enjoy your cookies :cheerleader:

So Where is John?? is he OK????? and how were the cookies sent??? My wife worked very hard and asked if they enjoyed them...id like to see atleast crumbs...and an opinion:thumbsup:

What happened anyway???

Last edited:
So Where is John?? is he OK????? and how were the cookies sent??? My wife worked very hard and asked if they enjoyed them...id like to see atleast crumbs...and an opinion:thumbsup:

What happened anyway???

That is kinda bogus...

I love the idea! :thumbsup:

From what I was told...the cookies were a success and the only problem was the cookie jar needs to be bigger!:rofl:

Back