For the third time....... I am on my way back

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Long time no talk guys. This is Don. I have been Busaless for over a year now for the second time. Hey, life happens. I will be buying, hopefully, a brand new 2009 black busa in the next 90 days.

This will be my 3rd busa.

My family and I have moved from NW Arkansas to Glenpool, OK (Tulsa area) because of my job. I am half way closer to Rick and Doug and a little closer to Sonny too, but I moved away from my riding buddy, Shibumi.

I am going to be able to get the new girl for $11,299. If anyone has a better price, let me know.

I have been researching mods for the new girl. I have decided on the Akrapovic full 4-2-1-2 system, a PC V w/auto-tune for starters.

See you guys on the road again real soon. One of my first rides will be back to NWA to ride with Shibumi then to OKC to see Rick and Doug.

See you on the road soon guys.

Don

Last edited:
Hello Don, you are not far from me at all. Before you buy, call these guys. I bet you they will beat that price. Who are buying from? I know most all the Suzi dealers around. This dealer is just an hour north of you.
Honda, Suzuki, Harley-Davidson, Polaris dealer in Bartlesville OK

I went up there and looked. That is where I got the price. They have (4) 09s in black. 1 serviced and 3 in the crate. They said the cash price is the same. I am going to take a cashier's check made out to them for $10k and the rest cash in my pocket and see what they say. I will go from there.

Thanks for looking out.

Don

BTW, since my last post I have retired from the Navy and work for Car-Mart. I am the General Manager of Car-Mart of Sapulpa OK.

Don

Doug,
I have to buy the bike first. Looking to buy it in the next 90 days, so the date to OKC is undetermined.

It is great to be back and on my way back to a Busa. I have missed it.

Don

Need to make the Hallett trip in September and/or Eureka Springs, bike or not.

We were wondering how you were doing at the last Eureka Springs meet in June. Glad to hear from you.

We were wondering how you were doing at the last Eureka Springs meet in June. Glad to hear from you.

Hal,
Thanks. In June, I was living in an extended stay hotel in Tulsa. We were waiting for school to be out so that we could move the family over here. We moved on July 1 and 2. I HATE moving. It is good to be back. I can't wait to get back in the saddle and ride with you guys again. I have to get a new bucket. I still have my big leather jacket and Icon boots. Looking at the Scorpion EXO 1000 lid.

Don

:welcome: back, we had been wondering what ever became of you and i'm glad to hear you are getting back in the saddle...see you at Eureka Springs if not sooner! :beerchug:

Glad you're back and I hope you get your Busa (and a great deal) very soon!!! :thumbsup:

:welcome:......'er....back!~ :laugh:

I know you must be excited to throw a leg over a brand new Busa! Good luck w/ the purchase and don't forget to post up some pics. :thumbsup:

:welcome: back, b-ville cycles usually has the best price you can find anywhere around ok, tex, ark, area.

may just check the cycle traders, sometime the dealers locally are running a sale to move some inventory.

You might also check into Action Powersports. They matched BCS price that they had on them then. It won't hurt to check into, as they might come off the price a little bit. I know BCS will not come off the price because they are more of a volume seller and they don't make as much off of each bike as the other dealers around here. Welcome back!

Back