Finally got to meet my 1st org member

badazgtp

Registered
As the title says, I finally got to meet my first org member. Met up with Tim(WarbirdII) Wednesday night for bike night at the Quaker Steak in Newport News, VA. I have been in VA for a couple weeks visiting Family. Tim is a great guy and enjoyed a night of hanging out and checking out bikes. My wife and kids seemed to enjoy his company just as much as I did. Tim, the next time I am in town, we are definatly going to get together and get some more ride time in. Thanks again bro.

Here's a pic from bike nightof m son sitting on a pretty cool chopper. Owner was a stand up guy. He seenthe look on my boys face when he rolled up and it was all over. Dude was revving it up for him and then called my boy over to twist the throttle a bit. After that he let my son sit on it and walked off to let myboy do as he pleased. That made my sons night.

Damien Bike.jpg

Looks like your son had a fun time. :thumbsup:

You met one of the best Org peeps for your first! Tim is a great guy and i could listen to his riding stories for hours...Oh wait! I already have! :whistle: Love ya Tim! :bowdown:

Looks like your son had a fun time. :thumbsup:

You met one of the best Org peeps for your first! Tim is a great guy and i could listen to his riding stories for hours...Oh wait! I already have! :whistle: Love ya Tim! :bowdown:

Ace you are full of stories too! Badazzgtp anytime you are in the area let me know! I am out on my own ride, but Ill post some of the pics I got of us and the bikes later!

Tim is a good .org member to hook up with, he can flat ride the pants off his Busa!

Tim is a good .org member to hook up with, he can flat ride the pants off his Busa!

True that skydivr. I wasnt about to attempt to keep up with him and racer last time I seen em. I think went something like this...

Warbird - Hey lav lets go for a ride.
RacerV - Yeah lav lets go.
Lycan - Don't worry lav im slow like you. *chuckle* teehee
Me - Alright ill go you talked me into it.

an hour later *tick* *tock*

Me - Holy &$^%*#(@# what were yall doing like 500 MPH????
Warbird - It was just a leisurely pace.

So yeah he rides that busa like a mad man.

True that skydivr. I wasnt about to attempt to keep up with him and racer last time I seen em. I think went something like this...

Warbird - Hey lav lets go for a ride.
RacerV - Yeah lav lets go.
Lycan - Don't worry lav im slow like you. *chuckle* teehee
Me - Alright ill go you talked me into it.

an hour later *tick* *tock*

Me - Holy &$^%*#(@# what were yall doing like 500 MPH????
Warbird - It was just a leisurely pace.

So yeah he rides that busa like a mad man.

Sounds familiar I've been there too.:whistle:

Your kids enjoyed his company cuz that's what he is....a big kid! :whistle:

Just kidding Tim...wait....no I'm not! :laugh:

Badazgtp...you met a great guy. Glad you had a good time. :beerchug:

That's great Terry...I wish like hell I had made it, but I was trapped in Kansas, surrounded by nothing but heat and no working A/C :laugh:

We'll cross paths soon I hope... :)

Tim is a awesome guy, and can dang sure ride. :thumbsup:

Glad you guys had a great time. If you keep that up, Your son will never ride a busa.
"Daddy, I want a bar-hopper" :rofl:

Back