New Toy / Pit Bike

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Picked up a new scoot today. It's a lot of fun.

28344791.jpg

Zuma makes you check your ego at the door. You just have to put down any comments knowing how much fun it is to ride. Besides, I got my Busa.

This is not a problem at track events....everybody's got a scooter of some kind.

That Hossfly is crazy.

the big 125 :bowdown:
curious why you didn't just go for the 50 for a pit bike?
What kind of out the door price did you get for the 125?
I've been looking/thinking about a zuma 50 for a pit bike but I can't justify 2100 for something I'll only use a handfull of times each year.

I started looking at a 50 for just a pit bike. Looked at the ruckus and the zuma and the huge following for scoots. I took my daughters 250 out and made myself stay below 35-40 (top end for a 50cc machine) and realized that they are not swift enough. Even on a 45 mile an hour speed limit you would backup traffic. So...decided on the 125 to be able to take it out on the road and not worry about keeping up.

Does 60 or so with me on the flats. I'm 160. My daughter will ride with us some and at a buck 10 soaking wet, she'll move on even more.

wow i didn't realize the 125 was that much more powerful :bowdown: size wise they both seem pretty close to each other. i may have to think about the 125 some more. :thumbsup:

Back