ultimate expression of female beauty (pics)

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
here's the question fellas, and ladies feel free to chime in too... is it hotter for a girl to be girlie, or strong and athletic? i'm gonna pull the trump card right away for the athletic ladies. well, two of them, since my wife played softball, i have to say jenny finch. team usa pitcher, amazing athlete, and pretty hot.
jennie_finch_dress.jpg

and of course, jamie eason. now she's really just a fitness model, not necessarily an athlete, but she's still ahtletic, and fit.

EDIT: Pic Removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Girlie but that doesn't mean a an athletic girl is not or can't be sexy, beautiful lady in the pic btw

hehe my wife has the highest PFT in her unit.

umm... athletic

I googled Jamie and if thats what they call body builder I like! the vidio interview she seams like a sweetheart too. Big + for the athletic.

I googled Jamie and if thats what they call body builder I like! the vidio interview she seams like a sweetheart too. Big + for the athletic.

Jamie Eason?

She isnt a BB. More like a fitness model/Figure competitor. But yeah...Giggity

This pic should be oRg safe.

jamie-eason_sexy-woman.jpg

Last edited:
Why do they have to play 'sports' to be athletic ?
My wife is a professional and she's never played any sports :laugh:
Cuban Dragon whip all o dem !

you all are lucky all my girlie pics of sexy non athletics girls are not org friendly :devil: edit ... I guess you are unlucky they are not org friendly :poke: :laugh:

Last edited:
Back