Advice not followed

2hip

Registered
Back in late May I called the President of British Petroleum and gave him some advice on how to stop the terrible oil leak....
Just put a wedding ring around the leak and it will stop putting out....
Needless to say he didn't follow my advice that surely any man can attest to has always worked...:laugh:

Back in late May I called the President of British Petroleum and gave him some advice on how to stop the terrible oil leak....
Just put a wedding ring around the leak and it will stop putting out....
Needless to say he didn't follow my advice that surely any man can attest to has always worked...:laugh:

Speak for yourself. I've been married for 4 years (been with her for 8 years) and I still have to fight her off. - I bought my Busa so I could have an excuse to get out of the house on weekends!

I have to admit that I'm in the same boat as Rainbow! Granted I've only been married a year/together for 7.

Rainbow...young grasshopper...stop fighting...succumb...after mid 50's it just doesn't seem to matter that much...:rofl:

2hip your theory doesn't apply to Spanish women either .
Married four together for ten and I am on call 24/7 :laugh:

Saiid...what does that mean "Married four together"...does that make it and orgy or a harem? Now I know why u are so thin...ask me how I lost most of my hair?

Married for 21 yrs together for 23. More and better now than than anytime before!:laugh:

2Hip Maybe your doing it wrong:poke:

:laugh:

I think you got it backwards; plenty still comes out, but nothing gets IN :laugh:

Far too many men marry the wrong gals :laugh:

My answer to the oil spill...hand HIM a remote and he won't even notice... :rofl:

Far too many men marry the wrong gals :laugh:

My answer to the oil spill...hand HIM a remote and he won't even notice... :rofl:

My wife says the remote control is really an alien mind control device....as soon as it's in my hand, it's all OVER....:laugh:

Back