Cyclesector experience

moloko

Banned
Needed some new gear to make the requirements for track day sunday the 25th.

Someone here had pointed me toward a pretty awesome deal on a brand new 1 piece suit for <300 bucks from Cyclesector.com

Ordered the knee sliders via the check box, but they were out of stock. Didn't know that till 5 days after the order when I was wondering why I hadn't gotten the tracking number. (said it could take 3-5 days to ship)

Called Friday, find out that the sliders were out of stock, and they said they would throw some different ones in and ship it out that day. Didn't ship.

Called again Monday, they promised me it would go out and be here by Friday. Cool.

Check my tracking number, UPS rescheduled delivery to monday, the day AFTER track day.

I Email them, they agree to 2 day air another suit, without charging me for the suit, and I promise to send the second one back when it gets here. So, I should have the suit on Friday as promised.

Situation could have been avoided if I had gotten an email, or the site listed the sliders as out of stock, or it actually went out Friday last week as promised, but they were very polite and went the extra mile to help me out and get my gear to me in time.

Thought I'd share in case anyone was considering shopping there.

Looks like they've also got some pretty good deals on exhaust. SBK High mount, full system for <600 bucks.

Last edited:
I think I was the one who sent you that link to them. I was actually at their store last SAT to try on the TEKNIC 1-pc suit they have on special for $270 shipped. Good peeps and they all ride too.

Good to hear you got the snags in your order sorted out. BTW, that suit they have on sale is :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think I was the one who sent you that link to them. I was actually at their store last SAT to try on the TEKNIC 1-pc suit they have on special for $270 shipped. Good peeps and they all ride too.

Good to hear you got the snags in your order sorted out. BTW, that suit they have on sale is :thumbsup::thumbsup:

yeah, I'm really hopin I ordered the right size. I used the chart based on my height and weight.. i know it's euro cut and I don't mind it being snug so everything stays where it should.

I thought it was a pretty killer deal. I'll buy from them again.

I am 5'10", 185 lbs, 32-34 in waist, 30-in inseam. Wear a 40R-42R suit coat, 42-44 (MD/LGE) bike jacket. For the Teknic Chicane 1-pc suit, size 44 was the BEST fit.

I hope the above measurements will give you an idea about the fit of the suit for you.

I'm 6 foot 160 lbs, 32 waist 32ish inseam(usually buy my pants a bit longer). I ordered the size 44.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like it should be a good fit then.

Suit came today... and it's AWESOME. A bit snug, but it fits like I feel it should. A bit restrictive, but feels good in riding position and everything should stay where it's supposed to. I think it just needs broken in.

Went and picked up a jock strap and some padded football shorts to wear under for thigh, hip, and no no spot protection.

It's effing hot though! OMG, it's like my own personal sauna.

44 was also snug for me but it felt "right" when I simulated a crouched/riding position. It is non-perforated so it gets toasty (but this would be great for winter, no?)

Look into getting a suit liner : wicks sweat away from your body plus makes it easier to get out of the suit. Or just get some "under armour" type top/bottom.

Back