Ever been derailed from a project....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I was in the garage working on a project and the next thing I know I am way out in left field not even working on what I started on.

I decided I wanted to make a cube on the laser that I could put on my shelf... I put in a flat sheet of wood and the laser cut out all the pieces exactly where the seams were flush.... A little glue and VIOLA a conversation piece... I think I will make some of these up for christmas and holidays to set around the house... This one is 4 x 4 x 4 and I am cutting a 2 x 2 x 2 now.... Give me a few minutes and I will post some pics of the small one...

KNG_0470.jpg

KNG_0471.jpg

KNG_0472.jpg

KNG_0473.jpg

KNG_0474.jpg

KNG_0470.jpg

KNG_0471.jpg

KNG_0472.jpg

KNG_0473.jpg

KNG_0474.jpg

Sweet!! It like those 3d puzzles, but it actually works! Is there anything you cant do with that laser?

2 x 2 would make a great Christmas Ornament!
Can it be done custom? If so I want one! :thumbsup:

Bubba

Sweet!! It like those 3d puzzles, but it actually works! Is there anything you cant do with that laser?

I wonder if he can flip it around and burn 'Blanca Busa' onto the moon for me :)
laser.jpg

Very nice looking work sir. :beerchug:
Possibilities seem endless with you and that laser.

Here is a 2 x 2 x 2 I made... I added a few names of folks that I consider close friends.... ( notice uncle Steve's name is not there.. )

KNG_0476.jpg

KNG_0477.jpg

KNG_0478.jpg

KNG_0479.jpg

KNG_0476.jpg

KNG_0477.jpg

KNG_0478.jpg

KNG_0479.jpg

i don't deserve to be on the same block with some of my heroes but i am very honored, thank you Sir! you keep coming up with even more amazing pieces :beerchug:

Back