HTC EVO Upload

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Just figuring out my new evo. What a phone. Since you guys love pics here is Boris chilling on the rv.

db2e8540.jpg

I have that phone as well as my work phone. The camera on it sucks as you can tell by your picture. It is supposed to be 8 megapixel, but there isn't anyway possible.

My pictures look the same as yours, terrible. Disappointing for a phone like that because the rest of the phone is awesome.

Nice dog by the way.

Hmm my pics come out great, that looks like a pic from the 1.3 camera on the front of the phone. Side note I download the "ride logger" app great to get speed, accel from point to point and log of your rides.

All cameras are not created equal,

The EVO is a sweet device however this is an image from the Blackberry Tour 3.2mp camera.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTktMjAxMDA3MTctMTY1M.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTItMjAxMDA3MTMtMTg1N.jpg

utf-8BU2F0IHJpZGUgMi5qcGc.jpg

Wow, sorry. I just thought it was cool that I could upload stuff from my phone. Didn't know it was camera wars for phones.

Sorry, I am enjoying my phone.

I'm done.

lol no camera war bud, nice dog anyway. Yea, my work blackberry before it was replaced with the evo took excellent pics. It was like a handheld point and shoot.

The EVO takes awesome pics outside in the sun, but anything remotely close up or needing the flash is terrible. I would just have expected more out of an 8mp camera.

lol no camera war bud, nice dog anyway. Yea, my work blackberry before it was replaced with the evo took excellent pics. It was like a handheld point and shoot.

The EVO takes awesome pics outside in the sun, but anything remotely close up or needing the flash is terrible. I would just have expected more out of an 8mp camera.

Megapixels are meaningless. Especially so when the image sensor and lense are the size of a pencil eraser.

Back