prayers

Icy Serpent

Registered
hey all - this is icy serpent's wife...just wanted you to know that Ronnie was in an accident yesterday. I don't know if I'm even posting this right or if it will get read, but he didn't make it. He has a 12 year old son here at home who needs lots of prayers.

thanks.

Holy smokes!!! So VERY sorry to hear this! My prayers go out to you and your son in this very tough time.

Thanks for sharing this during this difficult time. My condolences.

He and the family will be in our thoughts and prayers. My condolences for your loss.

So very sorry to hear. My deepest condolences! My thoughts go out for you and his son.
Posted via Mobile Device

My deepest condolences, y'all will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if you need anything or if we can help in some way.

Very sorry to hear - thoughts and prayers go out to you and your son.

I'm so sorry to hear. Prayers sent. If there's anything I can do, please PM me.

Very, very sorry for your loss. :down: Prayers of sympathy and support to you and your family. :please: :please: :please:

Prayers and more Prayers sent. Someday maybe you can tell the story to us so we might learn from it. Very sorry for your loss.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am truly sorry for your loss, your entire family will be in my families prayers.

Back