New stairs are in :) - great day today

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
well we've been waiting for these stairs to get in and they are finally done :cool: Took a few pics today since it was so nice out and thought I'd share :beerchug:

Took a stroll down the beach and found the old school tire. This thing has been in the water for ever apparently but its the old school iron, solid rubber and what appears to be wooden spokes. Maybe I'll dig it out sometime and check it out more fully :whistle:

newstairs.jpg

lookingeast.jpg

ourbeach.jpg

oldschooltire.jpg

Looks good Brian, better than fightin through the grass.
If ya need a new tire for the Busa, ill help ya out, no need to dig out wooden wheels:laugh:

How can you tell it's a 'school' tire, regardless of it's age? :whistle:

:rofl:

Congrats on the steps...should allow the sea creatures easier access to your flat-screen monitor, etc. Luckily, the immigrants aren't landing there...

What a view, B! Ya think there might be more than just the tire there? :laugh:

Congrats on the steps! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Dude, you need to get the mower closer to the edge! It's not that far down :poke:

Is that Europe in the background? :laugh:

That old...er wheel is probably from the last mower that got too close. :laugh:

nice, now you can go take a dip in the pond on those hot NY days. :D Are you going to the fall bash?

might give it a try today :)

not sure on the fall bash, would love to but just have to see how the work/life balance is going then. Will be a last minute thing most likely for me, I cant pull too many trips without the girls and I doubt they'll want to make the haul south.

When are you coming back to NYC? Its it time for more red velvet cupcakes? :thumbsup: :laugh:

might give it a try today :)

not sure on the fall bash, would love to but just have to see how the work/life balance is going then. Will be a last minute thing most likely for me, I cant pull too many trips without the girls and I doubt they'll want to make the haul south.

When are you coming back to NYC? Its it time for more red velvet cupcakes? :thumbsup: :laugh:

:D I was there just last week, the 14th - the 17th, and yes I did have a few of those wonderful red velvet cupcakes. :) I will be back Sept 7th through the 12th. Let me know if you can make it into the city. I think we are going to try to go to the Yankees game on the 7th. I hope you can make it to the bash. :)

Back