Guess what I stepped into today.....

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
A pair of 31 Wranglers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have any Idea how long it's been since I could say that!!!!!

Let's just say a V,V,Very Long Time!:laugh:

Bubba

I havent fit into a 31 in 15 years. I probably never will again either

Kudos

Bubba gettin er done:beerchug:

We (I) need pics or it didn't happen:poke:

Here's one for ya,
And it helps me get into these pants!
:laugh:

24-363.jpg

That's impressive Bubba. I was steady at a size 32 for years...age and lack of exercise have put me in between a 33-34 lately. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

That's impressive Bubba. I was steady at a size 32 for years...age and lack of exercise have put me in between a 33-34 lately. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

Try going to 36 - 38 for a while, that really sucks to look back on pics and knowing that is not the Bubba that I knew.
I will not be posting those here!

Thanks Brian,:beerchug:
Bubba

I'm in 32s now, working on shaving off 10 or 15 lbs. myself...Congrats...:thumbsup:

Congrats Bubba!! That truly is a personal VICTORY!!

I know all about the constant battle to reduce the girth.

Thank you everyone, this is not something that just happened.

Jules, you will remember when I told you that I had dropped a few last year. That is when I set my diet straight, cutting out the junk and then trying to eliminate as many white foods as possible.

It has taken me just under 11 months but I have lost 66 lbs so far and I am now trying to build some muscle tone.

Being older, it is much harder to do the things that were easy in my youth, but I have to try.

Thanks again and I will try to get some pics if I can find a camera.:laugh:

Bubba

Congrats, B! Please forgive the thread jack (I'm always not sure about this thread jack thing...how do you respond and not TJ?) The battle of the bulge found it's way to my mid-section after my off last year. Slipped into twenty-five extra pounds over the last year of recovery and had developed a pile of 505's I couldn't wear any longer. I've worked off and on since the end of last year on a personal PT program to build strength back into my shoulder. It hasn't been until the last month that I can move through some of the routines without quickly reaching the pain threshold that says, "Any more and you're gonna do more harm than good."

Diet and exercise are always the right combinations for slimmin' and trimmin'! Kudos to you my friend!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

31 wranglers? Bubba you done got skinny. You might wanta stop with the weight loss now. You did good, you set a goal and achieved it.:thumbsup:

Congrats, BUBBA. That's great. You inspired me to go from a 32 to 31. Won't take much.

Back