Mailman brought a new toy :)

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
UncleSteve turned me on to this at the track last weekend.

IMG_0324.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. They screw onto the top of the valve stems. Move them from bike to bike or onto the trailer when hauling.

I stopped posting about the TPM, some jackazz will come on and post how great his $2 gauge works. I want to see him check it at 25mph..
65mph, 75mph.... some people, you just can't help them. :laugh:

I stopped posting about the TPM, some jackazz will come on and post how great his $2 gauge works. I want to see him check it at 25mph..

Thanks for letting me test it in the paddock. CTD has the kind with the sensor that attaches inside the wheel. I like this better since it can be moved between vehicles so easy. I don't think the $2 gauge is going to give you tire temp either.

I have a leaky tire on my car and I can say I have been through quite alot of $2 gauges. A different reading every time. Thanks again "Uncle Steve" for helping Busawhipped in the paddock. This is definitly a "mod" that makes me happy too. :thumbsup:

Thats pretty cool Dennis. Can't wait to do Heartland park next weekend. Sure wish You would bring your "uncle". I would even cover the track day cost if he could make the trip.:whistle:

Very Nice. Does the remote detect if the bike is being rolled or if the sensors are being tampered with in any way?
Watched a youtube advertisement on em and noticed the remote vibrates and such.
gratz on your purchase.

Thats pretty cool Dennis. Can't wait to do Heartland park next weekend. Sure wish You would bring your "uncle". I would even cover the track day cost if he could make the trip.:whistle:

Say Hal? Aren't I a long lost uncle from a second brother of another mother? :whistle:

J/K! J/K! :laugh: Make way for much better talent! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Your watching your tire pressure monitor at 75mph?

:rofl: Sorry, couldn't resist.:rofl:

Back