2008 B-King IM NOT SELLING just curious

my68camaro

Registered
LONG Story short i found out the hard way yesterday that one of my wheel bearings are junk in my front tire so i called a suzuki stealership to find out how much and how long to get them and to my surprise they had bearings and seals in stock oem suzuki parts for under 70 dollars so i order em up and schedule to pick them up later last night well i had to goto their website to get number and since i might be in the market for a bike for my wife soon i figured wouldnt hurt to look at their inventory

NOW real question if you were actually looking for a new bike and you came across this would you consider it ?

dealership has 2 suzuki b kings both 2008 models both with 0 miles for $8,999 plus tax tags ...ect

as much as i love my busa i think i would seriously consider this ...i would be serious if my wife had experience in the seat and wouldnt be her first bike... a brand new 600 cost like $12k nowadays

Sounds like a deal to me. If she has no experience it may be a little much for her. My wife has a cbr600rr but she's had riding time. I let her ride my Busa the other day and aside from the seat height being to high she didn't have a problem. Good Luck.

It's all in the wrist. If it's not too heavy for her, and she can flatfoot, or at least comfortably hold it up(cheap and easy to lower too), go for it. As long as she doesn't feel it's too big, I wouldn't worry about the power, she'll get used to it.

LONG Story short i found out the hard way yesterday that one of my wheel bearings are junk in my front tire so i called a suzuki stealership to find out how much and how long to get them and to my surprise they had bearings and seals in stock oem suzuki parts for under 70 dollars so i order em up and schedule to pick them up later last night well i had to goto their website to get number and since i might be in the market for a bike for my wife soon i figured wouldnt hurt to look at their inventory

NOW real question if you were actually looking for a new bike and you came across this would you consider it ?

dealership has 2 suzuki b kings both 2008 models both with 0 miles for $8,999 plus tax tags ...ect

as much as i love my busa i think i would seriously consider this ...i would be serious if my wife had experience in the seat and wouldnt be her first bike... a brand new 600 cost like $12k nowadays

This is sort of how I got my Busa. I wanted a B-King from the start...my dealership would have had to have one shipped in the box and assembled, all of which added to my price. They had the Busa sitting on the showroom floor, ready to go. The rest is history. I really only like them because they're still pretty scarce...but that could be a negative too. A bike that's only in production for 1 year might not be the best choice ???

B-King are great bikes,I would love to have another one, but i have heard of new ones for like 8,200 to 8,500 but they may not be that cheap no more since they have probably sold quite a few at that price

id tell them 7500 OTD and you take it....nevertheless its an awesome bike too....i just like to rag on it:laugh:

Back