My boy is getting big!

Busa_70461

Registered
My boy is getting big he is Now 9 months old and weighs 75lbs.

Nico_9months_1.jpg

Nico_9months_4.jpg

Your boy is looking good James. What been going on man, havn't heard from you in awhile.

Your boy is looking good James. What been going on man, havn't heard from you in awhile.

Work work and more work that's about all man. My daughter is getting ready to start school for the first time so we are looking forward to that. I wasn't looking forward for the tuition though.(LOL) Give me a shout or something and I'll try and get some free time away so we can ride or something.

lol my work doesnt allow me to see the pictures when posted. but i read the title than read your comment and i about fell on the ground ( 9 month old kid weighing 75lbs) i then read the other peeps comments and realized it was a dog lol

Work work and more work that's about all man. My daughter is getting ready to start school for the first time so we are looking forward to that. I wasn't looking forward for the tuition though.(LOL) Give me a shout or something and I'll try and get some free time away so we can ride or something.

I agree we need to get a ride in.

Awesome, I read the title and was like,

Future left safety signs with NFL at 9 months and 75 pounds, LOL...

Back