About to buy a 2009 Busa but....

Why bother upgrading if you're faced with a very high risk of dropping the bike on that gravel road?
My 2 cents: get the Gen II. And be really, really careful when riding on that gravel road. Or pave the road.

Relax! It's just gravel, as long as you're not flying or trying to make fast turns you'll be fine. I started on dirtbikes as a kid and into motocross, so it doesn't bother me, I kinda like it. If you're that uptight, can you afford a cheap dirtbike, anything you fit on? If so, get it and rip it, and don't worry about droppin it. Of course it's a totally different machine, but with all due respect, sounds like you just have some nerves about past experiences still haunting you. Which is understandable, especially not wanting to drop a new one. If you haven't dropped the Busa you do have, don't be afraid of droppin a new one:thumbsup:

Well seems pretty cut and dry. If you have had issues driving on the road you drive daily,then you know the risk involved on getting a gen2. Pretty much everything has benn gone over in your other thread. It's up to you to apply the knowledge and decdie if it's worth the risk.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thank you for your input gentlemen. It is all in my head. I guess I need to put some ghosts to bed.???

at times my locked and lifted jeep cj7 has an adventure trying to get out of my road. didn't sway me away from a busa.

:poke: just watch "the long way around" 50 times :laugh: makes me feel better about my dirt skills.:laugh:

Back