Jimmy Buffett live from Gulf Shores !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
What a jamming live uninterrupted concert this is from Gulf Shores !!
Live on CMT . I envy anyone who's there :bowdown:

Tickets ? My cousin told me it was a free benefit kinda thingy ?
How much were they even if you didn't score any ?

What's pisses me off is he plays 90 mins then says ok break time we'll be right back and CMT cuts off broadcast and plays Mel Gibson 'Maverick' !
He's most likely still jamming and they cut it off . :cry:

The tickets were given out via ticketmaster online they were gone in a matter of minutes. Whats funny is alot of local people got pissed because they did not get any tickets. What they failed to realize was this was to get people from the outside to come visit the gulf coast :laugh: I had forgotten all about it until today.

I'm not sure why they had tickets.. you could just sit on the beach and hear the music anyways...

The weekend that it was SUPPOSED to take place (that got rained/ flooded out by the tropical storm) Jimmy Buffet ended up playing at his sister's restaurant LuLu's.

The ticket snaffu was that they went on sale at 10am but people thought that was central time. It was actually eastern time so alot of people were late by an hour to buy any tickets. Oh well it sounded like a great concert anyway.

The ticket snaffu was that they went on sale at 10am but people thought that was central time. It was actually eastern time so alot of people were late by an hour to buy any tickets. Oh well it sounded like a great concert anyway.

Every show he does sells out in about 10 minutes; so many scalping companies score loads of tickets too, so it's tough to get 'em even if you get the time zone correct :banghead: I've been doing this for 15+ years; it's tough to get 'em...

Every show he does sells out in about 10 minutes; so many scalping companies score loads of tickets too, so it's tough to get 'em even if you get the time zone correct :banghead: I've been doing this for 15+ years; it's tough to get 'em...

A lot of the tickets went to the condo rentals.

We've taken a HUGE hit down here with people canceling their vacation plans and this was a way they figured they could get folks down here. Come stay with us and you get free Buffett tickets. Hope it worked, we sure could use the tourism.

A lot of the tickets went to the condo rentals.

We've taken a HUGE hit down here with people canceling their vacation plans and this was a way they figured they could get folks down here. Come stay with us and you get free Buffett tickets. Hope it worked, we sure could use the tourism.

I know...hate to say it, but this won't end soon either. The entire Gulf region is going to be hurting much more as time goes on :(

Tickets ? My cousin told me it was a free benefit kinda thingy ?
How much were they even if you didn't score any ?

What's pisses me off is he plays 90 mins then says ok break time we'll be right back and CMT cuts off broadcast and plays Mel Gibson 'Maverick' !
He's most likely still jamming and they cut it off . :cry:

Oh! I like that movie! :laugh:

yea my boss and i tried at exactly 10 am central and she got tickets but i didn't. she said she tried constantly before 10 and it said it wasnt open yet. so i don't know what source you got that from about being 10am eastern time.

Back