Today I hit 20yrs in the Army

gabusa

Donating Member
Registered
20 yrs is a long time but I won't change it for anything. I want to thank the org because you have been here entertaining me with pics, mods, family additions and all. I can truly say that the org has been a peace of mind through two of my six deployments, the birth of my daughter and my wedding last year. Thank you all and God bless.

Congrats and Thank You for your service. 15 more yrs for me and your right, I wouldn't change it for nothing either.

congrats and thanks for your service

neighbor down the street also is about to hit 20 yrs and retire from the army, he's like 38

dammmm

Thanks for your service and congrats on reaching that milestone! I past that mark a day or 2 ago. :whistle:

Dude...that's fantastic!

Thanks for your service, and congratulations on that auspicious milestone!

:woot:

20 yrs is a long time but I won't change it for anything. I want to thank the org because you have been here entertaining me with pics, mods, family additions and all. I can truly say that the org has been a peace of mind through two of my six deployments, the birth of my daughter and my wedding last year. Thank you all and God bless.

Man, that is so cool!

First, let me thank you for keeping my family safe.:beerchug:

Second, it is a pleasure to know that we have entertained you while you have watched out for our freedoms and protected us from harm!

20 years is a great milestone and I thank you for your service.:bowdown:

If we ever have the opprotunity to meet, I would be honored to break bread with you.

Bubba

As already said... Thank You for your service to this country!
Without it there could be no oRg
:beerchug::beerchug:

From one old soldier to another, let me say congrats. Now have you dropped your papers yet? Bigger question have you started working on your VA claim. That is the important thing to focus on now. I did 21 yrs as a 25U, spent many yrs with the INF, FA, and combat support, and all VA gave me in the beginning was 30%. Since then I have fought to get 10% added, but still fighting with them. Again congrats and thanks for your service, if you have any question on this retirement thing hit me up and I'll share any info I have with you. Soldier by chose, Signal for Life, GONE

Thank you for your service.. We appreciate your sacrifice....

Back