Don't let me fire up this bad boy...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
ok, so it's wishful thinking for now. In all honesty, it was a bittersweet event. I also learned that I really suck at airbrushing. Oh well...practice makes perfect. So without further adieu, here is the model...

First pic

DSC00355.JPG

I'm thinking of replacing the suzuki decal on the real bike with this...just a spur of the moment thing, actually.

DSC00345.JPG

a frontal shot...

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092010708 -->

DSC00358.JPG

this was a highly detailed kit. this gauge cluster was a sticker, but oh boy was it a big pain in the azz to get on....not good if ya got gorilla fingers like me...

DSC00370.JPG

Looks pretty good Pac. Is that a Tamiya model. If so, I have one also but still haven't gotten around to putting it together. Here is a prize Pac for doing such a good job.
wink.gif

1007.jpg

Looks pretty good Pac. Is that a Tamiya model. If so, I have one also but still haven't gotten around to putting it together. Here is a prize Pac for doing such a good job.
wink.gif
thanks, pipe. I have to say that I'm not too happy with the end result. Yeah, it's a tamiya, awesome kit. I'm gonna order me another kit and do a better job.

Heheh...thanks for the prize. Here's a final parting shot.

DSC00366.JPG

wink.gif
thanks, pipe. I have to say that I'm not too happy with the end result. Yeah, it's a tamiya, awesome kit. I'm gonna order me another kit and do a better job.

Hell, I think it looks pretty good. It's a lot better than I could ever do. That's why I've had the kit and never attempted to assemble it. On a better note, I have at least taken it out of the box to look it over. Still, none the less, you did a good job.
super.gif

wink.gif

Hell, I think it looks pretty good. It's a lot better than I could ever do. That's why I've had the kit and never attempted to assemble it. On a better note, I have at least taken it out of the box to look it over. Still, none the less, you did a good job.
super.gif
thanks, bro!
beerchug.gif
Don't knock yerself without trying first. I thought I couldn't do a good job either, but it seems like I can at least get it looking to something like it's supposed to. The next step for now is a car....

Back