My daughter almost gave me a heart attack

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I was taking the clothes out of the laundry basket and this is what she put underneath. I think my heart stopped for a second.

4764613816_176354de85_b.jpg

I managed a restuarant at one time. The owner was a serious tight :moon:
(my father in law) with money and wouldn't allow the dishwasher to empty
and refill his pre-wash water more than once a shift. We had an industrial
strength automatic washer but the scrape off water still got REAL nasty.

I threw one of the kids rubber snakes in there (dishwasher was a buddy and
a good guy).

That shinny green skin broke the water...I heard, "Ahhhh, I quit."
He dropped his stuff and walked out the back...I had to chase him halfway down
the street to get him back. I kept thinking how am I going to explain this to
the old man...

:rofl:

Sorry but that is :rofl:
It was really funny for her she almost died laughing.

Jesse was screaming like a girl :rofl:
I didn't scream........couldn't scream.:laugh:

I managed a restuarant at one time. The owner was a serious tight :moon:
(my father in law) with money and wouldn't allow the dishwasher to empty
and refill his pre-wash water more than once a shift. We had an industrial
strength automatic washer but the scrape off water still got REAL nasty.

I threw one of the kids rubber snakes in there (dishwasher was a buddy and
a good guy).

That shinny green skin broke the water...I heard, "Ahhhh, I quit."
He dropped his stuff and walked out the back...I had to chase him halfway down
the street to get him back. I kept thinking how am I going to explain this to
the old man...

:lol: ....she got you man! :laugh:

Now....to think of how to get her back ... :rulez:

Muuaaahahaha
She got me really good. Now how do I get her back?:whistle:

i work at sears and we had a gardner snake crawl in the store and curl up by the washing machines..a big guy that worked there and saw it and let out a scream and pointed at it...( this was in a morning meeting with 15 employees )..so this small lady that worked there walked over and picked it up and said is this the problem..she took it outside and let it go...the guy turned red...:hide:

It was really funny for her she almost died laughing.

I didn't scream........couldn't scream.:laugh:

She got me really good. Now how do I get her back?:whistle:

My son is a master at photoshop. Want him to print a fake ticket for the Jonas Bros or somebody and email it to you?

He gave his sis a ticket fo Ryan Cabrerra a few years ago, she freaked out until he started laughing and told her it was fake.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So true story.. One of the guys at work told us his youngest daughter liked barbie and had a life sized one. So she started putting it in the spare room cause it scared her sitting in the corner. One night he waited till she was asleep and put it right next to her bed with the arms out like it was going to get her. He said when she woke up she screamed and jumped out of bed and ran. He didn't mention if she still has the barbie or not. LOL :rofl: just a suggestion

When I was like 7, I ran up to my moms car window when she got home from work carrying a 4 foot rat snake that had been killed on the road that day! Scar'd the bejesus out of her. I will never forget that day. She about jumped out the passenger window when I held it up to her face through (window was down too). :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So true story.. One of the guys at work told us his youngest daughter liked barbie and had a life sized one. So she started putting it in the spare room cause it scared her sitting in the corner. One night he waited till she was asleep and put it right next to her bed with the arms out like it was going to get her. He said when she woke up she screamed and jumped out of bed and ran. He didn't mention if she still has the barbie or not. LOL :rofl: just a suggestion

New from Mattel, it's life size Scare Time Barbie!!!:rofl:

She loves Justine Bieber and she's got a couple of posters in her bedroom wall. I'm thinking about replacing them with something like Mr. Bean while she's asleep.:whistle:

Back