Happy Birthday America

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Well it's officially the 4th of July and South Florida and my neighborhood are exploding with joy , literally ! Folks can't wait and it's 'BOOMIN' here :)
Funny how when Adam and I bought fireworks today at the super huge store which is permanent here I had to sign a statement 'promising' not to light any off in Palm Beach county cuz it's illegal ?
Huge store open 365 days a yr selling everything but you 'can't use those here you know' the cop outside said to me and Adam as we were leaving.
Adam looked and him and :rofl: :)

Remember Freedom isn't Free and I thank all members of our services serving and served here and gone for allowing us to be safe and happy !

Happy Birthday USA :cheerleader:

Have a happy and safe day everyone. Happy Independence Day America, I love you! Thank you to all of our veterans to make sure it stays independent! :cheerleader:

happy fourth everyone - don't forget to fly the flag - ribs, beans, coleslaw, and cold beer for me - no riding today - don't lose any fingers - make sure those duds are duds -----

After 1 am here and my neighborhood is just starting to quiet down .
Adam made it till around twelve and then passed out . He's all 'shot out' !
Most of the shows here either continued in the pouring down rain or were cancelled . I think one or two may have been rescheduled but I'm not sure ?
Of the sixty bucks I spent yesterday at the store I got a boatload of stuff. Everything from mortars to whistling moon chasers (my fav) and m60s . The real big bangers are almost impossible to find but Adam and I managed to blow up a few fire ant mounds in the backyard :)
Most of the stuff we bought was two for one so we got a ton of stuff .
Place is like a grocery store with four registers.
Still got a bunch left and since there's no school tomorrow I already 'pinky promised' Adam we would look for some more ant hills in the front yard and 'smash them bugs' :)
Hope everyone still has all their fingers left .

:bump:ins easier than starting a new one. We got tons of ant hill destroying stuff this yr too!
Weather decent yeah! Happy Birthday USA :cheerleader:

broadside.jpg

I love ya America, even though there are some days I really don't understand ya....:cheerleader:

Well it's officially the 4th of July and South Florida and my neighborhood are exploding with joy , literally ! Folks can't wait and it's 'BOOMIN' here :)
Funny how when Adam and I bought fireworks today at the super huge store which is permanent here I had to sign a statement 'promising' not to light any off in Palm Beach county cuz it's illegal ?
Huge store open 365 days a yr selling everything but you 'can't use those here you know' the cop outside said to me and Adam as we were leaving.
Adam looked and him and :rofl: :)

Remember Freedom isn't Free and I thank all members of our services serving and served here and gone for allowing us to be safe and happy !

Happy Birthday USA :cheerleader:

Amen to that .....

Back