A special thanks to a Vonderful Guy!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Recently I asked for some Photoshop help and one of our members stepped up and worked a photo for me.

He actually worked 2 into 1 and it turned out flawless. He did it without thinking twice and quickly I had the pic back and was able to have it enlarged to 16â€￾ x 20â€￾. It is now replacing a very blank wall that my wife wanted to accent with a photo from Greece she recently took.

We wanted to get this in place before my daughters wedding shower, which is this Saturday.

Without his help, the wife would have been disappointed. She is very happy with this picture now.

Thank you, Vonderbach, your efforts and talent are greatly appreciated, and your timing was perfect!

The power of the Org. never ceases to amaze me.

Please note, it is hard to capture this picture with a camera and bad lighting, it looks so much better in real life.

Thanks again, Vonderbach,

Bubba

CIMG1489.jpg

CIMG1490.jpg

Looks great! Let me know if you ever need any photoshop help as I'm pretty savy as well... :beerchug:

Looks great! Let me know if you ever need any photoshop help as I'm pretty savy as well... :beerchug:

I may need you to show me a few things in CS2 when you get back.:beerchug:

You must have missed my thread, besides, how was I gonna get the pics all the way to Romania? :laugh:
Bubba

I may need you to show me a few things in CS2 when you get back.:beerchug:

You must have missed my thread, besides, how was I gonna get the pics all the way to Romania? :laugh:
Bubba

CS2? Man, I gotta get you with the times! :lol: I'm using CS5... But absolutely! I teach you... :thumbsup:

CS2? Man, I gotta get you with the times! :lol: I'm using CS5... But absolutely! I teach you... :thumbsup:

CS5? Really? Dang I'm behind! :banghead:

But back on subject, Vonderbach did this for a fellow rider and it shows that we are truly a tight community in a large world.

And I now have more brownie points with the wife than you have Trophies! :laugh:

Taking care of each other on the Org. I love it!

Bubba

Every time I see one of these types of threads, I am always left to wonder, should the guy who's name is in the title actually post in the thread? So what's the ettiquette in these matters? :laugh:

Bubba, it was my pleasure, seriously. Photoshop is a hobby and I love challenges like that. I'm even more pleased that you scored brownie points, because those are hard to come by, very rare! :rofl:

:beerchug:

Every time I see one of these types of threads, I am always left to wonder, should the guy who's name is in the title actually post in the thread? So what's the etiquette in these matters? :laugh:

Bubba, it was my pleasure, seriously. Photoshop is a hobby and I love challenges like that. I'm even more pleased that you scored brownie points, because those are hard to come by, very rare! :rofl:

:beerchug:

Hello,
Yes, the brownie points are few and far between.:laugh:

I think it's proper etiquette to post, according to Emily, (Groan, I know).

Thanks, and maybe one day I will have an opportunity to return the favor.:beerchug:

Bubba

Back