JACKPOT!! am i A THIEF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
WENT 2 CARWASH NEEDED CHANGE 2 VACUM+A LITTLE TREE AIR FRESHNER.Put a buck in coin changer pow!! it coughes $5 in quarters.I scooped them out admiring my winnings I decide try the slot machiene again.Winner Winner!! this time it blows out $10 in quarters.I feel like im in vegas!!!
1275126448737.gif

That happened to a friend of mine at an ATM... He went to pull out $60 and 3 $100 bills came out instead of 3 $20s... Guess some $100s ended up in there with the $20s by accident... :thumbsup: This was years ago and has never happened to me...

So I'd say it was your lucky day and you should enjoy your new parking meter change... :beerchug:

I put money in a drink machine years ago and it gave me a drink and my money back. The guy that owned the machine came in the shop and I tried to pay him. He wouldn't take it and told me ( If you can't beat a machine every now and then they aint much to ya.) He was an old moonshiner turned drug runner. Died in prison. They finally caught him. HE was in his seventies.:laugh:

Please call the owner and let him know. You're probably not the only one that's getting a payout. You might help him to stay in business.

me+my brother used rub these metal slugs on concrete all day.Would fool the machiene or sometime just jam it.
What if I keep the $$$ but go back +spend it little by little his car wash.THats giving it back isnt it?

Last edited:
Yes, but I'm talking about everyone else that might be getting a "refund." Please notify the owner, even anonymously. He should know that his machine is giving away his profits. Most people that own these places are just small businessmen trying to make a living.

if nothing else (as I've found there to be no number posted) I would put a sign over the machine saying out of service with a note for the owner on the back telling him whats happening.

if nothing else (as I've found there to be no number posted) I would put a sign over the machine saying out of service with a note for the owner on the back telling him whats happening.

+1 on this. Carma ALWAYS comes back I try to stay on the positive side when possible. Yeah its the machines fault and you would not go to jail but its still stealing.

I JUST LIKED WATCHING IT FILL UP THAT TRAY WITH SHINEY NEW QUARTERS

1276197017468.gif

I cant think of the # off hand.

Last edited:
Like I posted before stealing is stealing and besides is 10 bucks really gonna give you that much pleasure?? More than likely the guy would let you keep it if you just left him a note so no more could get stolen from him. If you have to have it just leave the note and don't leave a name or number. Just be nice and don't go back and clean out the machine, this is a bad enough economy already stealing will only make it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back