For those concerned...

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
I am still around.. phone died work has been a killer.. I am in chat today.. kinda here kinda not.. been pounding my face into the desk getting Ensim 10.3 working on 2003 x64 and yeah let me tell you something. IIS is a pita with the first "supposedly" 64bit compatible version of ensim. Which still requires .net 1.1 which is 32 bit only. UGGG OMG FAIL!!!!!

Oh for those that I would call don't be upset that I don't call cause oh yeah don't have yer numbers anymore.. call me sometime and ill save em on the new phone.. or you can pm me the number.. should be replacing the one that died soon with another one.. but till then im on this POS temp one I had in the closet.

P.S. phone number is still the same though. :)

Last edited:
I have nooooooo idea of what you are talking about, but I am glad you are ok Josesph. Sending you my number for your new phone. :beerchug:

How about a LAMP :) nothing better than Linux and Apache...

glad to hear you are still up and kicking, don't let them push you over the edge...we're here when and if you need us :beerchug:

I am still around.. phone died work has been a killer.. I am in chat today.. kinda here kinda not.. been pounding my face into the desk getting Ensim 10.3 working on 2003 x64 and yeah let me tell you something. IIS is a pita with the first "supposedly" 64bit compatible version of ensim. Which still requires .net 1.1 which is 32 bit only. UGGG OMG FAIL!!!!!

Oh for those that I would call don't be upset that I don't call cause oh yeah don't have yer numbers anymore.. call me sometime and ill save em on the new phone.. or you can pm me the number.. should be replacing the one that died soon with another one.. but till then im on this POS temp one I had in the closet.

P.S. phone number is still the same though. :)

Good talking to you earlier this week, Joseph.

Great idea posting up about that phone sitch, as well! :beerchug:

Back