A true Angel

Tdog

Registered
I would not normally ask for people I don't even know to pray for our family but I feel like most everyone here are sincere and genuinely good people. This is my sister-n-law and her 12 year old son Tyler. Tyler was born with cp. He was only suppose to live to be 2 but he is still with us. Tyler has lived his entire life on his back or in a wheelchair. He has also been on a feeding tube his entire life. Sheila is the most amazing mom I have ever seen but she is struggling now. I have shared her latest update on Tyler so you can read why she is struggling. Please remember her and Tyler in your prayers. Thanks

Sincerely,

Tony
P.S. If you can't view her page someone please let me know and I will try to figure it out.

Login | Facebook

Tony,

So very sorry to hear this! My deepest condolences to your sister-n-law and y'all as well.Please call if Shannon or I can do anything.
Posted via Mobile Device

prayers sent for your sister-in-law and the rest of the family

I'm so sorry for your loss...thoughts and prayers to you and your family :please:

Man... I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers sent to your sister-in-law and the rest of your family. :please:

There is no words we can said to heal your sister in law's pain and grief but I tell you one thing my brother our prayers are with your family and her's as word of "God said let the children come to me for thy is the kindom of heaven" our deepest condolences for your lost, we may never meet but we love you guys, "lean on God's strength when your'e weak when your'e tire when your'e worn let our precious lord lead you guys in to his light and be your comfort, as for Tylor his home rejoycing with our lord as he is been bless by his love.

My wife and I will be praying for you guys.:please:

we love you and let your sister in law that we love her too!

God bless!

He is in a wonderful place! May GOD bless your sister in law, I know she is heartbroken. And may HE bless you and your family, I know it is tradgic to lose someone so young, but great to know he is at peace with GOD! You all are in our thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
My heart and thoughts are with your sister-in-law and the family. Prayers for peace and rest for all. :please: :please: :please:

Back