Can I take a cheap shot @ Obama?

these come across as cheap racist shots man...it has no part on a motorcycle site.... :rulez: I just read the rules and regulations of this site and they state religous or political comments are not welcomed.

Tired of hearing this Rush Limbo bull... its getting old. Does nothing but tear this nation further and further apart. Leave that crap off here... go to a political chat for that mess.

What separates the ORG from alot of the other boards was the warm welcoming and everyone always trying to help out. Alot of the other sites are too competitive based... not too many guys will give help to make you faster than them. The ORG was always different because racing isnt #1 on here... love for the BUSA is. Dont let this crap over shadow that...

like it or not... its my .02

these come across as cheap racist shots man...it has no part on a motorcycle site.... :rulez: I just read the rules and regulations of this site and they state religous or political comments are not welcomed.

Tired of hearing this Rush Limbo bull... its getting old. Does nothing but tear this nation further and further apart. Leave that crap off here... go to a political chat for that mess.

Please point out one thing that is racist in this entire thread?

man it just gets tiring... you hear this crap in the grocery store... at work... in the streets...now on here... just tired of hearing the bull...

the ones who work statement goes straight to a nerve.... you guys may not see it like I do.... maybe I'm jumping the gun on this one... I'm from South Louisiana and this bull is getting on my last nerve... The only time i dont hear it is in my house... then I come on here and its like............:banghead:

Thomas Jefferson
SAID THAT.
sm56.gif

Just dont respond 2 it

I would like to re-quote myself..."I am not a Obama supporter." by no means... just tired of hearing this stuff.... I'd rather give tips on perf upgrades... cheap parts suppliers.... talk about what GOD has done for me..... get it??? . I dont want to come across as a militant or anything... its not my character.... at all.

man it just gets tiring... you hear this crap in the grocery store... at work... in the streets...now on here... just tired of hearing the bull...

What is tiring? The guy went to a very prestigious school and didn't know the difference between Corps and Corpse. That is funny. So taking your logic people were being racist when they made fun of Dan Quayle for misspelling potato.

One thing that tears this country apart are those who cry racism when there is none.

the ones who work statement goes straight to a nerve.... you guys may not see it like I do.... maybe I'm jumping the gun on this one... I'm from South Louisiana and this bull is getting on my last nerve... The only time i dont hear it is in my house... then I come on here and its like............:banghead:

Then you are the one that is racist if you automatically jump to the assumption that the comment applies to just one race. I know plenty of people who don't work. And guess what, they are from all races. Some are decent folk just having a hard time, while others are abusing the system. I've even had relatives do this. The comment is directed at all and for you to assume it is only directed at one race is the definition of racism.

Back