Whats happening at Indy ? Anybody ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Not a single thread on the greatest race in the USA the Indy 500 ?
600 channels of sports here but not the one I want :cry: !
Who's leading, what are lap times, what going on, has it started yet ?

Anybody ?

HELP
:please:

Lap 115
1 - Tomas Scheckter
2 - Dario Franchitti
3 - Tony Kanaan
4 - Helio Castroneves

Kanaan started dead last

Tony Kanaan 2nd - started last

Danica Patrick 9th - started 23rd

lap 160

Last edited:
Hearing the Anthem and seeing those WWII planes flying around was cool.

Just a reminder to you bad guyz!

DON'T MESS AROUND!

Excellent race. Perfect temperatures, no rain and pit row seating on Tower Terrace near the pagoda. :cool:

Only downside of the day had to do with traffic control and the jackasses running security. Traffic was at a dead stop on the highway. What's normally a 5 minute drive to the Kroger parking lot turned into 90.
Walked to the track from there and then waited in a snaking line for over 2 hours at gate 6 as every cooler had to be inspected. Nobody directing crowds and next to impossible to tell where the lines even started....one giant cluster #$%@. People started abandoning their coolers to use the express line.
At the last few minutes they basically said screw it and let everyone cram their way through without doing much checking. I think they were afraid of rioting as people were really getting pissed. Made it to our seats for the start of the race without a minute to spare.

I've attended the Indy 500 several times in the past and this is probably my last time. If it's the way things are going to be from now on, it's not worth the frustration.

George just leave the beer at home ya drunk! :laugh:

J/k

It does suck as enhanced security at all kinds of events drags down entry time.

Back