RIP Bobby Qualls and daughter Kylie--This just tears me up

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I hear my kids say 'Daddy' every day.
I cannot imagine....but I would do same.

"From his neck up staring at me trying to help her crying Daddy"
"He sacrificed himself for his kids"
His wife says...

Father, Daughter Drown In Perry County - Video - WSMV Nashville

RIP Bobby Qualls-44 and Daughter Kylie-15

Sunday morn God came calling....

Dont give two craps about billions of dollars of property lost this just...well...have to go now....

:cry:

OMG there is just so much tragedy around us at this moment...there are not enough words to express how I feel.

I pray we see some relief somehow and this family find solace.

Thanks for that Saiid! You've become a real JOYKILL with this one.

Sorry every now and then we need a good dose of cold reality.

Look around you.....could be gone in an instant.

Appreciate even the smallest things he has seen fit to bless you with because he may come calling one Sunday morn for you or yours and then it will be too late to say you love them !

I have been thru several Hurricanes.
The last two came within weeks of each other.
One they said it was gonna be bad and wasnt.
The other came from west to east cross state and they said dont worry.
It nearly blew the roof off my house.
We shivered together inside for hours just waiting for him to huff and puff and blow our house down.
I am thankful for every minute now esp as we head into season one more time.

All the Quakes, Floods, and other stuff has once again got this Floridian worried...

Canes R Comin'

there's nothing i wouldn't do for my daughter, to hear here call for me in need of help i would do every thing physically possible to reach her, just as any loving father would. really tough to hold back the tears when i think of how he must have felt trying to reach her.

I saw this on the news yesterday morning and just couldn't stand it. It just not fair. I remember the 1993 floods in st.louis and man this is really just very very saddening. Many prayers for all those in need of help and assistance.

man i tell ya i live in chattanooga and after watching this and seeing and hearing the pain in this ladies voice it just makes you really want to let your family know just how much you love and care for them because you never know when you will. they had no idea that that would be the last time they would see their father and husband so we as a whole really need to take the time and tell ourselves that life is to short to be arguing fighting over things that dont even matter and we need to then embrace life and enjoy it to the full and tell your kids wives husbands how much they mean to you,because we dont know the time nor the day that could be our last. my prayers go out to the qualls family i could only imagine what this family is going thru.everyone needs to send out prayers for this family:please:

Pitbull73 I cannot agree more.
I live in Hurricane land and we get plenty of time to make our decisions and say goodbye but to wake up Sunday morn to water, then a river, then a torrent in a matter of moments is unimaginable.
I grew up in Nashville so this hits me a little harder.
I watched Anderson Cooper last night walking around with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.
To see Bellevue and recog almost everything was traumatic.
The last home my dad had in Brentwood backed right up to Tim and Faiths home.
My dad lived on a paved rd folks knew about but behind him was a dirt rd most did not know. Dolly parton and the Mcgraws lived on this one.
I used to walk dads dog down the dirt road cuz Faith and Dolly would ride their horses around the property and dirt road.
I must have passed Faith 20 times before I finally realized who she was.
She would just say 'hey' and I would wave back and keep going not even knowing whom I had just seen.

Treasure every second you have cuz it can all end in a instant !

Back