Teacher appreciation week!

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
I'm only aware of one teacher here on the org....if there are more please let us know.

JULES....YOU ARE AN AWESOME TEACHER AND YOUR STUDENTS ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!!

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Yes she is. All the BS she has to but up with all day baby sitting these bad a$* kids. I couldn't do it, I would be in jail for beating there butts. Way to go Baby I appreciate you very much.

Happy Teacher Week.:cheerleader:

If you werent so far we would bring you some finger foods as well. We take lunch to the teachers one day for our kids class.:thumbsup:

Jules, you are a rock girl! You do a job that not many would dare do. You give more than you are paid and expect little in return. Thank you for being a Teacher!:bowdown:

Thanks everybody... I've been up to my elbows in frogs all day!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE dissection time!!

15 years ago when I entered college, TEACHING was the farthest thought from my mind. But as fate has happened.. I have definitely found my place in this world. I love teaching.. and I love seeing the Ah Ha moments in my students.. and yes.. every single one of my students has had that Ah Ha moment at least once. I will do almost anything for my "kids". I spend long hours WITH them and FOR them.

Please let your children's teachers know how much you appreciate them... and support them.. better yet.. instill in your children the IMPORTANCE of education. That is probably one of the biggest problems I face. Most of my students don't know the VALUE of an education... they assume they are going to go to work for their dad/ uncle/ etc or better yet, become rap stars and movie actors or actresses... and don't need an education...

Thanks again and 3 more weeks... then it is SUMMERTIME!!!

Happy teachers week !
:cheerleader:
What grade do you teach ?

They dont pay you folks enough !

I teach High School Biology.. grades 9 - 12 .. ages 14 - 20....

They don't pay us enough.. and our budgets are getting cut farther and farther.

Back