ChattanoogaBusa Is Down...

MrsFlicka

Registered
On the way home from the Bash today, Daniel had a wreck on the skyway. A strong gust of wind hit him in a curve and pushed him into the guard rail. He wasn't speeding, but everyone who started their drive home today can testify as to how windy it was. He's okay--beaten up pretty badly, but he's home. I had driven separately in my car, so I wasn't with him. We took different routes, and he didn't have cell phone service where he crashed, so I didn't know about it until I was almost home. Several people stopped to help him and make sure he was okay, and one family even gave him a ride to meet me in Tennessee on their way home. The bike is in several pieces, it was taken to Robbinsville by a wrecker, and is a total loss.
DSCN1553.jpg
DSCN1557.jpg
DSCN1558.jpg
DSCN1567.jpg
DSCN1574.jpg
DSCN1627.jpg
DSCN1600.jpg
DSCN1598.jpg

DSCN1553.jpg

DSCN1557.jpg

DSCN1558.jpg

DSCN1627.jpg

DSCN1574.jpg

DSCN1600.jpg

DSCN1567.jpg

DSCN1598.jpg

Last edited:
I am glad it was the bike under the guard rail and not him. Best of luck and hope he heals up quickly from his bounce~!~

Glad he is doing OK...and good on those who helped getting him home to you!

Wow.. So sorry to hear but so glad he is alright.. Did he go get check out at the hospital? If he didn't he should.. :whistle:
We will keep you on our prayer list as well..

Wow... I am so sorry to hear this. Please be sure and give us updates - and let us know what you both need. My thoughts and prayers go out to you both.

Shawn

He needs to play the lottery tonight....that was the worst looking bike wreckage I have ever seen where the rider is "ok."

Walking away never felt so good I'm sure. Wish him a speedy recovery, what little he may have.

WOW!!!!!!!
Glad he made it out okay.:bowdown: I have to say from the looks of the bike, It don't look like it.
Happy healings and hurry up so you can get back on one again.

Holy cow. Am so glad to hear he's OK, considering how bad the bike looks he is very lucky. Glad that good gear helped. Please give him our best; the bike CAN BE REPLACED.

wow, I am glad he is ok and home. very sorry about the bike, but it can be replaced.

So very sad to hear this, but I am glad he will be okay.
Prayers for him and for you and the family.
Bubba

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. The winds on the Skyway were pretty bad yesterday and agree they were strong going home. Let us know what you need and know we are thinking about you guys.

Back