Will we be this forgetful 15 yrs after 9/11 ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
While some of the events are not as significant as others.
I find it sad that our news orgs are not mentioning the two that should be clear and honored today.
The start of our fight for independance and the deaths of 168 innocent people.
I cannot believe our illustrious leader has not made mention of and remembrance of the ones who died in Ok city ?

April 19th has always been an important day in our American history.
It is the day Crispus Attucks fired the shot heard round the world in 1775.
1775 – American Revolutionary War: The war begins with the battles of Lexington and Concord.
It is the day in 1933 America moved away from the gold standard and went to a paper currency based system.
1993 – The 51-day siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.
1995 – Oklahoma City bombing: The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, is bombed, killing 168. That same day convicted murderer Richard Wayne Snell, who had ties to bombing suspect Timothy McVeigh, is executed in Arkansas.

April 19th is also a memorable day in world history.
1936 – First day of the Great Uprising in Palestine.
1942 – World War II: In Poland, the Majdan-Tatarski ghetto is established, situated between the Lublin Ghetto and a Majdanek subcamp.
1943 – World War II: In Poland, German troops enter the Warsaw ghetto to round up the remaining Jews, beginning the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
It is same day in 1999 – The German Bundestag returns to Berlin, the first German parliamentary body to meet there since the Reichstag was dissolved in 1945.

Let me assure you that the folks in okc haven't forgotten. As an emergency responder to that incident I can tell you I will never forget.

The media will never let us forget about 9/11, the biggest lie in America.

I stll remember what I was doing the moment the OCK bombing happened. I heard it on the radio as I was parking to work at a customer site.

The media will never let us forget about 9/11, the biggest lie in America.

I stll remember what I was doing the moment the OCK bombing happened. I heard it on the radio as I was parking to work at a customer site.

As far as 9/11 goes I have almost 3 days of unedited video from CNN and FOX.
I bought a stack of VHS tapes right after it happened.
Of course I did not capture the actual act but moments later after the 1st one hit I put a tape in and no sooner than that the 2nd one hit.
To see it real time thru the hrs as it initially happened is truly scary.
At the time another had just crashed into the pentagon and CNN and the like were rightfully so starting to think we were under attack.
Well we were for that matter.
I would like to have them remastered and put on DVD.

On OKC less than 15 yrs later not one word about them today in the news.
Not one word or moment of silence on TV.
Nothing !

Like Jay Leno did go 'JayWalking' and ask some what year 9/11 happened and most wont get it right...

edit...as I sit here Fox news showed 30secs of ceremony in OKC along with a little story. Late but not forgotten...I guess ?

Let me assure you that the folks in okc haven't forgotten. As an emergency responder to that incident I can tell you I will never forget.

Cap. I doubt you will ever forget something like that especially someone in your position that is something very few people ever deal with. I can't remember most dates but I always seem to remember Pearl Harbor and D-Day.

I not disputing that planes crashed, or a tragic amount of life was lost. The Pentagon looks more like a missle strike. The field in Pennsylvania didn't have the debris to support a plane crash, but it did for a Tomahawk Cruise missle. The 40 plus verticle supports in the towers were cut off at 45 degrees just above the first floor. WTC7 didn't suffer from ANY damage from the planes, but fell shortly after just because of fire?

There are only 3 steel structure building to ever collapse in history from fire. WTC 1, 2, and 7. Other building have burned for hours longer and were repairable. Carbon based fuel does not burn hot enough to fatigue structural steel that fast, nor hot enough to melt down the titanium shafts from the missing 3 engines. Thermite does burn hot enough, and is used commonly to cut the verticle supports in professional demolitions.

The official story and the evidence don't match and never will.

I won't ever forget it 2001. I woke up in NY on 9/11/2001 I was driving an 18 wheeler and was asleep when I got a qualcomm message that said for those of you in the Northeast don't worry about your load appointment due to the incident in NYC. WTF? I was driving for Continental Express (I believe). I got out of truck asked a employee at rest area what happened in NYC? He said he didn't know. I turned the radio and started driving....then I knew (tingly hair on my back stood up feeling). I believe I was headed to Mass. I delivered the next day. Appointments didn't exist that day. Diamond Rio "Not a day goes by" and foo fighters "There goes my hero" was played a lot on 9/11 and 9/12. Those songs strictly remind me on 9/11/2001.

Last edited:
i dont think people forget but just need to be reminded from time to time..thanks

I not disputing that planes crashed, or a tragic amount of life was lost. The Pentagon looks more like a missle strike. The field in Pennsylvania didn't have the debris to support a plane crash, but it did for a Tomahawk Cruise missle. The 40 plus verticle supports in the towers were cut off at 45 degrees just above the first floor. WTC7 didn't suffer from ANY damage from the planes, but fell shortly after just because of fire?

There are only 3 steel structure building to ever collapse in history from fire. WTC 1, 2, and 7. Other building have burned for hours longer and were repairable. Carbon based fuel does not burn hot enough to fatigue structural steel that fast, nor hot enough to melt down the titanium shafts from the missing 3 engines. Thermite does burn hot enough, and is used commonly to cut the verticle supports in professional demolitions.

The official story and the evidence don't match and never will.

Truwrecks....who killed JFK ?

Alot of things still surround 9/11 as kinda weird but nothing detracts from OKC. McVeigh admitted doing it. I do think there are still folks out there who helped him not yet brought to justice.
Conspiracy or not as I would be willing to listen to the 3000 people who died 9/11 did not sign up to be actors in some great plot and voluntarily die ?
If there were some who knew and could have prevented it I would say it is no more than five.

The theory on the steel not burning is valid theoretically but if true where are the foks who planted those explosive ?
Certainly either someone seeking fame and fortune would have come forward or turned up dead mysteriosly ?
Did a whole demo crew perish in a suspicious accident ?

There is more conspiracy and mystery surrounding Waco if you ask me.
4 out 5 of the ATF agents who died were supposed to testify at Bill Clintons's impeachment trial ?
These were not trained ATF field agents but yet they were the first ones to go up ladder and inside compound only to be shot by the Branch Davidians.
Why in the name of saving the children from harm do you gas a compound you know masks for these kids do not exist ?
Why would you throw stun grenades known to cause fires into a place known to have bales of hays stacked all around inside ?
Why would you break 'posse comitatus' and use military force against civilians ?
Why would FBI snipers shoot and kill and unarmed man trying to break IN to compound and leave his dead body hanging on a fence for 20 days in plain view of his own children , whom they were trying to save ?
Why would you drive APC that weighed over 40 tons on top of a bus buried in the ground where you knew they were hiding to escape the flames unless you wanted to collapse it and prevent anyone from escaping ?
Why would a survivor seen on video jumping out of fire to escape be shot and killed as soon as he hits the ground ?
Why would you play the sounds of animals being slaughtered if you were there to help ?
Why would the senate sub-committee even rule in favor of the Branch Davidians saying ATF went in hot and heavy looking for a fight and shot first ?
No knock, no announcement , just jump out and attack a compound guns a blazin all in the name of protecting children from one man who was supposedly , supposedly , possibly and still never proven molesting them ?
This man jogged alone EVERY DAY OUTSIDE OF THE COMPOUND FIVE MILES.
ATF KNEW THIS AND COULD HAVE EASILY PICKED HIM UP.
Why did they choose APRIL 19TH to end it ?

So 9/11 I dont question. OKC God rest their souls and may McVeigh burn in Hell forever.
Waco, those that deserve it will get whats coming to them in the end !

One of the most moving things I have ever seen was the concert for NY City done a while after.
I can still remember seeing all the families in the rows waving pics of lost fathers, brothers, sons, daughters and the like.
Incredibly stirring it was...

Tears in Rogers eyes as well as mine now...

Never forget Freedom is not Free
RIP to those who gave all so we may be forever....

Last edited:
Those Who Were Killed April 19th 1995 in OKC Bombing.
You can click on any one of their names and it will pull up a short bio.

Lucio Aleman Jr.Teresa Antionette AlexanderRichard A. AllenTed L, AllenCalvin BattlePeola BattlePeter R. AvillanozaRebecca Needham AndersonPamela Cleveland ArgoSaundra G. (Sandy) AveryDiane E. (Hollingsworth) AlthouseMiss Baylee AlmonDanielle Nicole BellOleta C. BiddyShelly D. BlandAndrea Yvette BlantonOlen Burl BloomerLola BoldenJames E. BolesMark Allen BolteCassandra Kay BookerCarol Louise BowersPeachlyn BradleyWoodrow Clifford "Woody" BradyCynthia L. BrownPaul Gregory Beatty BroxtermanGabreon D. L. BruceKimberly Ruth BurgessDavid Neil BurkettDonald Earl Burns, Sr.Karen Gist CarrMichael CarrilloRona Linn Kuehner-ChafeyZackary Taylor ChavezRobert N. ChipmanKimberly Kay ClarkDr. Margaret L. "Peggy" ClarkAntonio Ansara Cooper Jr.Dana LeAnne CooperAnthony Christopher Cooper IIHarley Richard CottinghamKim R. CousinsAaron M. and Elijah S. CoverdaleJaci Rae CoyneKatherine Louise CreganRichard (****) CumminsSteven Douglas CurryBrenda Faye DanielsBenjamin LaRanzo DavisDiana Lynn DayPeter L. DeMasterCastine Brooks Hearn DeverouxSheila R. Gigger-Driver and babyTylor Santoi EavesAshley Megan EcklesSusan Jane FerrellCarrol June "Chip" FieldsKathy A. FinleyJudy J. (Froh) FisherLinda Louise FlorenceDonald and Mary Anne FritzlerTevin D'Aundrae GarrettLaura Jane GarrisonJamie (Fialkowski) GenzerMargaret Betterton GoodsonKevin "Lee" Gottshall IIEthel L. GriffinJ. Colleen GuilesRandolph A. GuzmanCheryl E. HammonRonald Vernon Harding, Sr.Thomas Lynn Hawthorne, Sr.Doris "Adele" HigginbottomAnita Christine HightowerThompson Eugene "Gene" Hodges, Jr.Peggy Louise HollandLinda Coleen HousleyGeorge Michael Howard DVMRobbin Ann Huff and babyDr. Charles E. and Jean HurlburtWanda Lee HowellPaul D. IceChristi Yolanda JenkinsNorma "Jean" JohnsonRaymond "Lee" JohnsonLarry James JonesAlvin J. JustesBlake Ryan KennedyCarole Sue KhalilValerie Jo KoelschAnn KreymborgTeresa Lea Taylor LauderdaleKathy Cagle LeinenCarrie Ann Lenz and babyDonald Ray LeonardLaKesha Richardson LevyDominique Ravae (Johnson)-LondonRheta Bender LongMichael L. LoudenslagerAurelia Donna and Robert Lee Luster Jr.Mickey B. MaroneyJames K. MartinRev. Gilbert X. MartinezJames A. McCarthy IIKenneth Glenn McCulloughBetsy J. (Beebe) McGonnellLinda G. McKinneyCartney J. McRavenClaude Arthur MedearisClaudette (Duke) MeekFrankie Ann MerrellDerwin W. MillerEula Leigh MitchellJohn C. Moss IIIRonota Ann Newberry-WoodbridgePatricia Ann NixJerry Lee ParkerJill Diane RandolphMichelle A. ReederTerry Smith ReesMary Leasure-RentieAntonio "Tony" C. ReyesKathryn Elizabeth RidleyTrudy Jean RigneyClaudine RitterChristy RosasSonja Lynn SandersLanny Lee David ScrogginsKathy Lynn SeidlLeora Lee SellsKaran Howell ShepherdChase Dalton and Colton Wade SmithVictoria (Vickey) L. SohnJohn Thomas StewartDolores (Dee) StrattonEmilio TapiaVictoria Jeanette TexterCharlotte Andrea Lewis ThomasMichael George ThompsonVirginia M. ThompsonKayla Marie TitsworthRick L. TomlinLaRue A. and Luther H. TreanorLarry L. TurnerJules A. ValdezJohn Karl Van Ess IIIJohnny Allen WadeDavid Jack WalkerRobert N. Walker Jr.Wanda Lee WatkinsMichael D. WeaverJulie Marie WelchRobert G. WestberryAlan G. WhicherJo Ann WhittenbergFrances "Fran" Ann WilliamsScott D. WilliamsW. Stephen WilliamsClarence Eugene Wilson, Sr.

So 9/11 I dont question. OKC God rest their souls and may McVeigh burn in Hell forever.
I learned a lot from your post but last I heard there were conspiracy theories behind OKC and mcVeigh being set up and evidence wasn't produced until after. Seems like Mcveigh was executed right around 9/11 time. (executed on June 11, 2001)

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing that the people that are blamed for these attacks are put to death before the evidence is fully available? And yet, the government tells us the loss of personal privacy and freedoms are for our own protection? Who's going to protect us from them?

im only 25 now, but i remember pretty well the okc tragedy, for some reason i was out of school that day and my mom woke me up to tell me this. i didnt really understand the gravity of the situation at the time.

i was a junior in high school when 9/11 happened. every room in our school had a tv on it, and i was at a vo-tech earlier where we watched in awe. watched the 2nd plane hit live. that moment is a hard one to forget for me.

Alot of things still surround 9/11 as kinda weird but nothing detracts from OKC. McVeigh admitted doing it. I do think there are still folks out there who helped him not yet brought to justice.
Conspiracy or not as I would be willing to listen to the 3000 people who died 9/11 did not sign up to be actors in some great plot and voluntarily die ?
If there were some who knew and could have prevented it I would say it is no more than five.

The theory on the steel not burning is valid theoretically but if true where are the foks who planted those explosive ?
Certainly either someone seeking fame and fortune would have come forward or turned up dead mysteriosly ?
Did a whole demo crew perish in a suspicious accident ?

There is more conspiracy and mystery surrounding Waco if you ask me.
4 out 5 of the ATF agents who died were supposed to testify at Bill Clintons's impeachment trial ?
These were not trained ATF field agents but yet they were the first ones to go up ladder and inside compound only to be shot by the Branch Davidians.
Why in the name of saving the children from harm do you gas a compound you know masks for these kids do not exist ?
Why would you throw stun grenades known to cause fires into a place known to have bales of hays stacked all around inside ?
Why would you break 'posse comitatus' and use military force against civilians ?
Why would FBI snipers shoot and kill and unarmed man trying to break IN to compound and leave his dead body hanging on a fence for 20 days in plain view of his own children , whom they were trying to save ?
Why would you drive APC that weighed over 40 tons on top of a bus buried in the ground where you knew they were hiding to escape the flames unless you wanted to collapse it and prevent anyone from escaping ?
Why would a survivor seen on video jumping out of fire to escape be shot and killed as soon as he hits the ground ?
Why would you play the sounds of animals being slaughtered if you were there to help ?
Why would the senate sub-committee even rule in favor of the Branch Davidians saying ATF went in hot and heavy looking for a fight and shot first ?
No knock, no announcement , just jump out and attack a compound guns a blazin all in the name of protecting children from one man who was supposedly , supposedly , possibly and still never proven molesting them ?

good post :beerchug:

if this doesnt help people understand about 9/11 i dunno what will.
Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - The Planes - Popularmechanics.com

Back