Takeuon you really outdid yourself this time !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
So look what shows up at the office today....
Holy Frick !
Had to rush home to try it on !

AN HK SHIRT....:cheerleader:
with super cool patches on the sleeves....Blackwater..
HKSHIRT004.jpg

Its got really cool little HK buttons

HKSHIRT005.jpg

Yeah Baby....

HKSHIRT006.jpg

Token pic of HKs laying on my new HK shirt.....:thumbsup:

HKSHIRT002.jpg

I'm so happy...I could just :cry:

HKSHIRT003.jpg

After all the calls at 2am and now your buying clothes for me ?

The Cuban Dragon is definitely gonna think strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

:rofl:

Thank you very much,

That is a super cool outta nowhere gift.....:bowdown:

I live for H&K

Wear THAT shirt to the White House :laugh: See how far you get :rofl:

I am .
And I'll be slingin the two guns you see as well.
:laugh:

Glad you like it Saiid! And I'm happy to it fits :thumbsup:

While in a village area just outside of Bangkok I had the opportunity to to meet a few guys that sell HK stuff....ummm.....under the table shall we say. :whistle: Serious dudes to say the least....

While I politely informed them it would be a 'lil difficult *cough* for me to get my brand new MP5 SD past customs going home.....however I have a buddy that would really appreciate one of those nice looking shirts you have there in your weapons wagon :laugh:

I know how much you like HK my friend....so it was my pleasure to pick you up something :beerchug:

Sorry its not tactical and can't fire down range :lol:

Its great Brian.
Really brings back mems of when I worked in the biz and competed.

"Shooters ready..........beep"

pendulum.gif

Yeah....sorry about the Blackwater patch....nothing I could do about that. It wasn't like there was a large selection of these lying about to choose from. :whistle::laugh:

Curious....in the pic of you standing up wearing the shirt....who is that a picture of above the Liberty safe? Looks old.....

Yeah....sorry about the Blackwater patch....nothing I could do about that. It wasn't like there was a large selection of these lying about to choose from. :whistle::laugh:

Curious....in the pic of you standing up wearing the shirt....who is that a picture of above the Liberty safe? Looks old.....

Great, Great grandfather Saiid and his Mauser taken in Damascus .

Last edited:
Back