15 yr old gets ride to Abortion clinic from School ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Teen Gets Abortion With Help From Her High School - ABC News

Sorry I'm on a tyrate today...

:wtf: is going on with this country.

School gives her a Taxi ride to get an abortion and brings her back , NEVER TELLS MOM !
Also MOM has no right to know...none...never will be told !

Oooof...

Of course at 15 she should not be having sex and mom needs a good kick in the pants as well but read the article.
I cannot believe the things they say can be done without parental consent can be done.

Good grief sign a slip giving permission to administer health care thinking if she bumps her head they will give her a bandaid and now right to clinic...

:banghead:

Close to giving up....

Gonna move up into the Mtns with Ogre in Montana..

Last edited:
The school nurse in my high school wouldn't even give me an asprin if I had a headache. Granted that was 10 years ago but things haven't changed that much, have they????

looking at it from another angle....

where was the mother when she was getting knocked up?

while i can see the outrage, i guess. the people of the state of washington voted for these specific rights, and while they may upset you. each state has the right to create laws for the people that live in that state, separate from the ideals of others.

the school did nothing wrong....

the funny thing is, the people that get truly upset about these things, are usually the people that are involved in thier children's lives. unlike the parents of the kids that actually need abortions at 15 years old.

looking at it from another angle....

where was the mother when she was getting knocked up?

while i can see the outrage, i guess. the people of the state of washington voted for these specific rights, and while they may upset you. each state has the right to create laws for the people that live in that state, separate from the ideals of others.

the school did nothing wrong....

the funny thing is, the people that get truly upset about these things, are usually the people that are involved in thier children's lives. unlike the parents of the kids that actually need abortions at 15 years old.

Afterhours I agree with you about the Mom but I do not think the school has any biz being involved in baby killing !
Ok sure she fell , we gave her meds and now shes fine.
No need to tell mom but what the school did was assist a 15yr old girl whom many would argue is not capable herself to make this kind of decision in performing an act that is one of the hottest topics around.
Then to try and stand behind a form the parent signed is abhorrent.
Agreed it seems legally that the school did nothing wrong but morally schools where we now have trouble saying the word God are assisiting in murder of innocents.

Argue your side all you want it aint right.
How do you know mom would not have accepted her new Grandmom status and helped raise the kid ?
How do you know whether or not child would have been the next Einstein ?

TOO LATE NOW KIDS LAYING IN A GARBAGE CAN

Now without a simple meeting of mature minds they enabled her to do it .
Paid for the taxi, paid for the abortion, paid for the ride back.

It aint right and the teachers/principal that authorized it instead of calling mom and saying 'Houston we have a problem' should be strung up !
Put that in your pipe and smoke it !

Five years from now the girl will have second thoughts and sue the school for interfereing in her affairs and sadly, probably will win. It's the way things work in this day and time here in the USA.

Afterhours I agree with you about the Mom but I do not think the school has any biz being involved in baby killing !
Ok sure she fell , we gave her meds and now shes fine.
No need to tell mom but what the school did was assist a 15yr old girl whom many would argue is not capable herself to make this kind of decision in performing an act that is one of the hottest topics around.
Then to try and stand behind a form the parent signed is abhorrent.
Agreed it seems legally that the school did nothing wrong but morally schools where we now have trouble saying the word God are assisiting in murder of innocents.

Argue your side all you want it aint right.
How do you know mom would not have accepted her new Grandmom status and helped raise the kid ?
How do you know whether or not child would have been the next Einstein ?

TOO LATE NOW KIDS LAYING IN A GARBAGE CAN

Now without a simple meeting of mature minds they enabled her to do it .
Paid for the taxi, paid for the abortion, paid for the ride back.

It aint right and the teachers/principal that authorized it instead of calling mom and saying 'Houston we have a problem' should be strung up !
Put that in your pipe and smoke it !

I agree with you 100% what business does the school have having any part of that. That decision should have been made by BOTH children involved and BOTH sides of the parents. I would have a major issue if this were my child. :banghead:

Note to self :

Stay out of possibly volitale subject matters @ Hayabusa.org

I'll just hang out under my bridge.

Pics thru Oct 09 396.jpg

For me, this isn't a pro-life or pro-choice event. This shows that the right of parents are now being undermined by gov't. I'm sorry, but as a parent, your RESPONSIBILITY is to feed, clothe and care for your child until at least 18, if not longer. I realize not every family is ideal, but if this happened in my state, to my child, I'd be irate. Far too many kids have learned to NOT lean on their parents, and far too many parents don't care. I see nothing good from a school intervening in things like this, period. There's nothing to stop it from happening again and again either.

Unreal...what is happening to our country? :banghead:

while i am not trying to get into an

anti abortion vs. pro - choice argument.....

there are some things that people are saying that are not true......

1. This shows that the right of parents are now being undermined by gov't.
this is incorrect. this is incorrect, specifically in Washington where the people voted that every person has a right to an abortion. In Washington parental consent is not needed. This is the gov. giving the people, even parents what they mandated by law.

2. just because I signed a form to allow the school to give first aid to my daughter, they can now give an abortion.

I will not speak about this in your State or county, but in this specific instance...there was no form to sign, the law is very clear. anyone who wants an abortion has a right to an abortion. while this may not be your values or beliefs, this is not about you. this is about the people of a state, being able to decide what is morally acceptable for them.

while we do not know if the "grandparent" would be happy or angry...or the aborted pregnancy killed the next Einstien....maybe the world just got saved from the next Adolph hitler or John Wayne Gacey....

we will never know.

while i am not trying to get into an

anti abortion vs. pro - choice argument.....

there are some things that people are saying that are not true......

1. This shows that the right of parents are now being undermined by gov't.
this is incorrect. this is incorrect, specifically in Washington where the people voted that every person has a right to an abortion. In Washington parental consent is not needed. This is the gov. giving the people, even parents what they mandated by law.

2. just because I signed a form to allow the school to give first aid to my daughter, they can now give an abortion.

I will not speak about this in your State or county, but in this specific instance...there was no form to sign, the law is very clear. anyone who wants an abortion has a right to an abortion. while this may not be your values or beliefs, this is not about you. this is about the people of a state, being able to decide what is morally acceptable for them.

while we do not know if the "grandparent" would be happy or angry...or the aborted pregnancy killed the next Einstien....maybe the world just got saved from the next Adolph hitler or John Wayne Gacey....

we will never know.

Sir I believe your wrong.
In this case there was a specific form signed by parents that gave school right to administer health needs. Parents who signed it say they had no idea how far reaching it was and assumed as most would it would be for simple things like an aspirin.
This form also gives school and student exclusivity from parents and allows school to perfom these things without parental consent or knowledge.
It is not a right it is something the school has had drawn into a what should be a simple guidline for treating kids boo boos at school.

It will never be the right of any 15 yr old to do anything without parental consent in my book. Not even pick their nose....:laugh:

In this case there was a specific form signed by parents that gave school right to administer health needs. Parents who signed it say they had no idea how far reaching it was and assumed as most would it would be for simple things like an aspirin.
This form also gives school and student exclusivity from parents and allows school to perfom these things without parental consent or knowledge.
It is not a right it is something the school has had drawn into a what should be a simple guidline for treating kids boo boos at school.

It will never be the right of any 15 yr old to do anything without parental consent in my book. Not even pick their nose....:laugh:
Maybe the parents should have read what they signed thoroughly and not assumed anything....
Not defending the school's actions. Regardless if one is against abortion or not, any sensible person realizes that it is not something to be decided without parental input.
This is the parents fault on every level.

hold that thought...while i research more.

Maybe the parents should have read what they signed thoroughly and not assumed anything....
Not defending the school's actions. Regardless if one is against abortion or not, any sensible person realizes that it is not something to be decided without parental input.
This is the parents fault on every level.

Agreed and legally it seems the school did nothing wrong.
Parents signed and school is protected.
Done legally.

Morally , how dare they drive a 15yr old to a clinic without calling her mom.
Just amazing.
Yes mom obviously needs a kick , I have already said that.
But keep in mind a 15yr old today is the 17yr old we grew up with.
By that I mean kids are forced to grow up faster these days and it is not a total surprise kids her age are having sex. Is it ?
So to really blame mom for the fact her 15yr old had sex and got pregnant is not really 100% valid to me.
Maybe the best mom in the world.

Afterhours says...hold that thought...while i research more.

Ok hurry up I cant hold it long..
holding_breath.jpg

I'm just going off what I've heard all day on all news orgs in office TV.

Last edited:
Agreed and legally it seems the school did nothing wrong.
Parents signed and school is protected.
Done legally.

Morally , how dare they drive a 15yr old to a clinic without calling her mom.
Just amazing.
Yes mom obviously needs a kick , I have already said that.
But keep in mind a 15yr old today is the 17yr old we grew up with.
By that I mean kids are forced to grow up faster these days and it is not a total surprise kids her age are having sex. Is it ?
So to really blame mom for the fact her 15yr old had sex and got pregnant is not really 100% valid to me.
Maybe the best mom in the world.

is it moms fault she got pregnant....i don't know, but this is a woman that has raised a 15 year old girl that thinks:

1. it is ok to have sex at 15
2. it is ok to have sex outside marriage
3. it is ok to not use birth control
4. it is ok to have an abortion

5. it is ok to have an abortion without telling mom

#5 is the one that tells me the most about the girl, the mother....and thier relationship as mother and daughter.

just an opinion..

Omg as a person and only a 20 years old I wounder wtf a 13 has to ability to decieced something like that. There is no high school that can understand what could happen when they under go some medical treatments
Posted via Mobile Device

Back