new ZX-14

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
New ZX-14 Comes in 2 different colors .. Not much faster than last years model..

iraqjun09 027.jpg

Man - talking smack about zx 14... Out of nowhere! Someone on a 14 get the best of you?

There are some ZX-14 owners on here....and the bike is a formidable foe...we get that. But I mean after all this IS a Suzuki HAYABUSA forum....so it's only natural to talk some smack about our closest competitor (is ther eis such a thing :laugh:) from time to time. :rulez:

Need I go over and copy & paste some threads from the ZX-14 boards....we all know they do the same about us.

I have a 14.....:laugh: and I still think this is Hilarious!!!!!! But its getting traded in for a Connie touring model.....I really dont ride the 14 anymore:whistle:

Actually, I'm very familiar with all the good natured slapping down of the zx-14... And other bikes... However, it usually starts when a member sheepishly says " Really good prices on 14's - what do you guy's think?" or "Which is faster the 14 or the Busa?". Then there is a whole raft of smack talking and piling on. Just thought it was "odd" that there was no bomb throwing to kick off the "ZX-14 Smack down"!?!?

Maybe I'll start a thread out of the blue and start talking smack about - say an Aprillia or BMW!

Now fess up... Did a 14 make you feel like Camel or something... We need to get these supressed feelings of hate toward lesser bikes out on the table!

sig.jpg

Great thread...horsepower sells motors and torque wins races...both are great bikes. Would love to merge the good qualities of the two and a little BMW all in one blender. :bowdown:

I just think the 14 is ugly ( an ugly animal ) , BUT then it can be dressed up and made to look better !!!!!!!!!!!! NOW take the picture of a camel , now imagine it with a huge smile and some Grills :rofl:

iraqjun09 031.jpg

You are right shes an ugly animal. But... If you had to trek 400 miles on foot through the desert - Who would choose to accompany you - Fox's Megan Kelly or Ms. Hump above! Not such a easy choice is it...

ZX-14 and the Busa is sorta like that - It's a hard choice.

Back