To All Vietnam Vets & Their Families

Trashy

Registered
Someone spent a lot of time on this and it is truly remarkable to all my fellow Vietnam Vets take a look........ ......... ......... .

Someone sent me the link below which is a virtual wall of all those lost during the Vietnam war with the names, bio's and other information on our lost comrades. It is a very interesting link, and those who served in that time frame and lost friends or family can look them up on this site. Pass it on to other veterans who you think would like this.

First click on a state......then when it opens .........a name.......then it should show you a picture of the person or at least his bio and medals......:usa:

Names of Vietnam War casualties by city and state www.VirtualWall.org

Nam.PNG

I finally made my way to the Vietnam Wall Memorial in D.C. in Feb...Omar took me after years of wanting to go, knowing it would be hard. My Dad is a Vietnam Vet and he lost friends there. I'm thankful every single day that I have him and that he came home...

It was humbling beyond words to be there, and very, very difficult to maintain composure listening to the guides there explain how the memorial is set up (they're Vets themselves)...if you can ever get to the actual memorial, I encourage everyone to go and pay respects, reflect on the sacrifices made.

Great link Trashy. Thank you to all that served and still serve :bowdown:

Thanks, looked up some old friends (Mad Dog Shriver -Jerry Shriver) who I had the Honor and Privilege to serve and fight with as a Mush Brain 2nd Lt. If nothing else (and there was alot) he taught me how to stay alive, even though he gave his all :beerchug:

Thanks for the link. I just did some reading on my friend and next door neighbor. We both entered service in June of 1968, and he was killed in September of 68. Never knew the details as I was in country at the same time.. Thank you so much.

Back