Semi made it in....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Semi wanted to get an autocom installed and rewire his lights so I told him to bring it on... We started in tonight and we modded his front lights with the tower LED's. We have already cleaned up the wiring on his tail and are now working to get everything fused and organized.

We stuck his mirrors in the oven and popped the glass out and did a little laser work on his mirrors... Looks good with the light behind.. Tomorrow is the autocom, maybe the cruise control and putting some frame lights on....

for now, it's time to relax!

cap

Dont mean to thread jack, but I was interested in some aftermarket mirrors but can only find the ones I like in chrome. So my question is this, can you do the oven thing with all mirrors and get them PCed and then put back together? OR would one just scrap all the old glue off at that point and then put new on once powder coated?

Oh - pics of the mirrors and bike, please...

...don't need any of Semi in the hot tub :laugh:

yes we need pics of the mirrors .

I'm figuring you can do anything you want to back of mirror with laser correct ?

Capt, whenI get my Autocom I know where to come to get it installed :cheerleader:
hot tub is optional :laugh:

Well we have put about 2 miles worth of various colors of wire on LUCY now... We pulled everything off that he had ever put on there electronics wise, lights, alarm, HID you name it.....

We almost have her back together, we have one last thing to do. We would have been done about noon but Uncle Steve came down to hang out and help and he set us back about 5 hours with his guidance......

As of now Semi has.....

Garmin Zumo 660 wired into autocom (Omar the new way is pretty slick, lots of new things.)

In the helmet he can now
1. Listen to music
2. Talk on the phone
3. Talk bike to bike with a bike charged motorola radio
4. Talk to a passenger
5. Can hear his radar detector in the helmet speakers

Audiovox Cruise control

We wired in power adapters and a fuse block in the back.

Rewired and fixed all the LED's in the tail section (If you ever rode behind him you know what I am talking about)

Installed the grill mod on all the plastics.

Added the tower LED mod to his front turn signals

Added 78 LED's all over the bike that can be controlled with remote control.....

I am so tired, we have been getting up at 8am and working on the bike until about 4am.....

pics should start coming online tonight....

cap

WOW!!!!

Can't wait to see the pics. You boys get some rest and don't be giving Kristie a hard time. :laugh:

Back