Westboro church, trees and other random stuff

ditchdr

Registered
So the idiots from the Westboro church made a trip to Charleston.. A whole 4 of them showed up outside Charleston Air Force Base.. Then went on to the Jewish community center, and some even went to Wando Highschool.. Was kinf od funny they had posters saying how God loves dead soldiers and yadda yadda. Well there were 30 or so cops there. Anyhow they were in the parking lot of a papular hot dog place right out side the base gates.. Well almost EVERYONE on base went to the hotdog place for lunch.. They stopped the BS and left..

Had a giant oak I have to take down today. Show up at 7am there is a car parked under it. Even tho I put letters on the doors of the apt building, ad well as the apt manager putting some out the week before.. SO it looks like they are gonna get billed for 2 days since I spent 3 hours with 3 people on the clock trying to get the car moved.. It would not be a big deal, but I moved my entire schedule around to make sure I could get that tree done today.

Jeep is coming along. Lift kit and tires are in, it is in the garage on jack stands with the tires off and PB Blaster soaking the bolts.. I am gonna go ahead and box in the frame where the steering box goes as well as replace it with a new AGR unit.

Coming very close to getting a Busa again. Hope to have one before the Bash, just might make a over night trip of it.

Back