Solution to cure Air Terrorism

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports.

Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone: TSA staff wouldn’t have to undergo more intensive training; there would be no more accusations of racial profiling; and this method would eliminate a long expensive trial. Justice would be swift.

And, after the first few explosions, the deterrent factor alone would make airline travel safer…so after only having to clean up a couple of messes, we’d be good to go.

I like the idea.

:rofl:

Definitely when the first guy goes off and others run you will know who his accomplices are !
:laugh:

:thumbsup: GREAT IDEA.

On a slighty more serious note why can't they make something that can make every cell phone ring within a 4-5 mile range for our folks over seas being hurt by IEDs. Its my understanding that is how most of them are wired. I could be way wrong.

splosion-man-300x282.jpg

boom, sucker.

FOXNews.com - Terrorists Could Use Explosives in Breast Implants to Crash Planes, Experts Warn

Guess they are planning on putting explosives in implants now!! I only see one solution for this...real/not real test...put trampolines in airports. All women have to jump on the trampoline before getting on board... If they aren't real the have to be checked manually... Wheres the homeland security hiring board! I volunteer!

Seriously...it is crazy the measures terrorists will go to and the things they come up with!

FOXNews.com - Terrorists Could Use Explosives in Breast Implants to Crash Planes, Experts Warn

Guess they are planning on putting explosives in implants now!! I only see one solution for this...real/not real test...put trampolines in airports. All women have to jump on the trampoline before getting on board... If they aren't real the have to be checked manually... Wheres the homeland security hiring board! I volunteer!

Seriously...it is crazy the measures terrorists will go to and the things they come up with!

Wait for the video, Terrorist's Gone Wild ;)

Great idea! Oh wait, that would have to be a free system since we'd probebly have to raise taxes to keep the machines up and running. :whistle:

profiling....we know what these people look like, we even know thier names...

theres a list.

we just have to find the balls, to take security seriously.

why not an express lane for those that don't mind an x-ray or even a down to your hanes type of search....i would gladly do it while the other stood in line.

On a slighty more serious note why can't they make something that can make every cell phone ring within a 4-5 mile range for our folks over seas being hurt by IEDs. Its my understanding that is how most of them are wired. I could be way wrong.

Not a bad idea . don't see why they could not target a group of cells on a certain area code and make them all ring same time right before troops pass .

To clean the rooms it can be just like a campground bathroom with a high power sprinkler over head .
Just rinse and dry !

theres a list.

why not an express lane for those that don't mind an x-ray or even a down to your hanes type of search....i would gladly do it while the other stood in line.

We do? I didn't know the white guy who flew a plane into the IRS building was on the list. :whistle:

theres a list.

Afterhours I love you but if you can tell me what 'these people' look like and pick em out every time you an I can make some money !
:laugh:

My little brother is currently in the Navy and works on EA6B Prowlers. The military has found that they are able to fly them over convoys and jam signals so that remote detonate IEDs will not be able to be triggered. The technology is being pushed quickly to get it into all the vehicles. So that remote detonate IEDs would be useless.

That does not do anything for manual triggered ones, but it does eliminate one threat. :cheerleader:

Back