Wow.. surprised this thread doesnt exsist...

Goatkart

Registered
Didnt see it anyplace.... but figured the righty-tightys would have been all over this..

ACORN is shutting its doors...

cant say im surprised, or sad....

uhm... yeah that's all i got...

:laugh:

Didnt see it anyplace.... but figured the righty-tightys would have been all over this..

ACORN is shutting its doors...

cant say im surprised, or sad....

uhm... yeah that's all i got...

:laugh:

When one door closes another one opens. ACORN or what ever it will be called now will be getting their funding back and it will be business as usual. Can't say I'm happy about it either. :(

Shell game, they are going to reorganize and come back with a new name.

Oops Blonde beat me to it....:)

Last edited:
everything has taken a backseat to outrage over the healthcare bill...

the name ACORN has two much baggage now, it will be back. renamed and repackaged.

Like others have said, it's like corporate bancruptcy. The same people will rise again under new names.

as long as there are pimps, trying to open ho-houses,with under-age sex slaves... using social security and disability money....there will be a need for groups like ACORN.

It does exist.....now. :laugh:

I'm so proud of you Goatkart! I know you want to be a lefty, but I think you just may be a closed closet righty. :laugh:

Last edited:
I hope they come back cuz I wanna see more undercover videos made by sexy Prostituki !

Hey Blackwater changed it's name .
Now known simply as XE .

Why can't Acorn ?
Diff is one makes $ and the other steals it !

as long as there are pimps, trying to open ho-houses,with under-age sex slaves... using social security and disability money....there will be a need for groups like ACORN.

HAHAHHAHA AFTERHOURS FTW...

afterhours... you made my busa getting knocked over feel just a little less bad..

thanks bro..

:rofl:

It does exist.....now. :laugh:

I'm so proud of you Goatkart! I know you want to be a lefty, but I think you just may be a closed closet righty. :laugh:

Actually, i USED to be a republican...but more like a Lincolin republican....

not this tea party touting, religious nut swinging, praise jesus and burn the gay people version that exsists now...

i totaly disowned that group of republicans...

i swung left somewhere around the end of George Sr. and Clinton taking office truth be told...

meh, whatcha gonna do...

Actually, i USED to be a republican...but more like a Lincolin republican....

not this tea party touting, religious nut swinging, praise jesus and burn the gay people version that exsists now...

i totaly disowned that group of republicans...

i swung left somewhere around the end of George Sr. and Clinton taking office truth be told...

meh, whatcha gonna do...

Wow, do you feel better now to get that off your chest? :whistle: If the biggest concern we ever have with a politician is the fact that he loves Jesus and supports the Tea Party movement I think we'd all be better off. Sign me up!

Now as far as that whole "burn the gays" thing.... :poke: not really sure where that came from and I'll leave it at that. ???

Wow, do you feel better now to get that off your chest? :whistle: If the biggest concern we ever have with a politician is the fact that he loves Jesus and supports the Tea Party movement I think we'd all be better off. Sign me up!

Now as far as that whole "burn the gays" thing.... :poke: not really sure where that came from and I'll leave it at that. ???

LOL... yup... i have anger issues HAHAHA..

burn the gays may be a strong wording sure... but you cant deny the republican party has openly taken an extremly strong anti gay stance...its basically part of the republican platform at this point..

i guess it is what it is... i just dont believe the govt has any business in anyones personal life, nor do i think jesus or marriage has any business in govt...

Its life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all... not just those that the majority of people think are normal...

if i wanna diddle a dude, as long as their is consent... its my business, not my priest, neighbor, senator, or anyone elses....

that said.... i dont wanna diddle a dude... i like my old lady, k thx :) :cheerleader:

Back