B-careful with guns

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
THERE NOT TOYS.

1269234740999-1.gif

HAHA...what was he thinking?? Must have been a "city" friend coming to visit his friends out in the country! He was probably hunting snipe.

like an episode of Jackazz ?
def one of the stupidest things i have ever seen and it seems like it was some sort of challenge or bet as he is jumping up readying himself for the kick ?

Lessons in recoil. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Guess he got a poor grade in physics or missed the line when they were handing out common sense!

Guns an dumb don't mix :laugh: Well dumb maybe to harsh uninformed ??? Watches to much TV :dunno: He still alive an in relatively good condition :whistle: ..... so........ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think guns are stupid.
I think most guys that have hand guns think they are something they are not.

I bet some guys like hand guns to think they are cool or bad ass or maby dont get enough sex at home so they have to get a hand gun.

Why do you feel you have to own a hand gun? Protection? I think a baseball bat is a lot better for protection than a hand gun.

Why a hand gun?

I had a hand gun pointed at me before and broke both his arms.

I think guns are stupid.

I bet some guys like hand guns to think they are cool or bad ass or maby dont get enough sex at home so they have to get a hand gun.

Why do you feel you have to own a hand gun? Protection? I think a baseball bat is a lot better for protection than a hand gun.

Why a hand gun?

I had a hand gun pointed at me before and broke both his arms.

While I agree with you for the most part, I don't see any mention of hand guns in this post. Just because you try to shoot a rifle like a handgun doesn't make it one :laugh:

While I agree with you for the most part, I don't see any mention of hand guns in this post. Just because you try to shoot a rifle like a handgun doesn't make it one :laugh:
True, hand guns are usually for killing humans and shot guns for hunting animals.

I see nothing wrong with shot guns for hunting but there are just too many accidents with hand guns and criminals who kill innocent people for no reason.

hand guns are easy to conceal as with a person walking in to a covenient store with a shot gun would be much less likely unless you are a retard or looking to go to prison for 10 years.

I think guns are stupid.
Everyone is most definitely entitled to their opinion. :thumbsup:

I think I work in insurance, at least that's who signs my paycheck. :poke: other than that Just Dave.

I bet some guys like hand guns to think they are cool or bad ass or maybe do not get enough sex at home so they have to get a hand gun.
Well I suppose I could use it a little more often but then again I'm single and pretty busy at work lately.:beerchug:

most bats due to their overall size do not generally swing well in hallways and provide the needed force to resolve most home invasions with multiple assailants. A bullet however from a handgun tends to bring across the general point as well as the correct reaction from would be criminals who enter a home. It also allows the needed force in a confined environment while providing ample room to move due to it's compact nature.

Distance to my daughters bedroom 20 feet,
Average response time from the police 4-10 minutes if you can get through ( I have been told by a machine while attempting to call 911 to try again later all operators are busy)
Average time to travel 20 feet for assailant 2 sec .. maybe
Average time if a .45 caliber 185g hollow point designed to penetrate yet not surpass other things such as additional walls thus keeping the remaining neighbors and other folks safe .... much faster than 20 feet in 2 seconds.

Why a hand gun?
Please reference space constraints as listed above. Also most Officers are too heavy to carry around and do not appreciate being thrown at assailants.

I had a hand gun pointed at me before and broke both his arms.:bowdown:
note to self make sure the safety is off.

Having the only side to the story priceless.

I have to agree I completely see where that bat is a better option in home defense.

Last edited:
rEmember the mall shootings were guy just started picking people off like a turkey shoot?
What good would a bat do there?
I have the right 2 carry a weapon+ I exersice it.

Back