No Fake breasts in new Pirates Movie

Silent Shogun

Registered
Me real beauties: Cap’n Jack bans false breasts - Times Online

Apparently the casting call for the new pirates movie bans any girls with implants. They said movie goers can spot the fake boobs and it messes with the "realism" of the movie.

Had a guy actually say he didn't like the first movies b/c of the fake boobs b/c "there were no plastic surgeons in the 18th century and the fake boobs make the movie less realistic" ??!!??

Soooo....The fake boobs ruin the realism for you in the movie with a tentacled faced pirate captain with lobster hands, magic compasses, krakkens, living dead pirates, and other things???

However..the girls still have to be "lean with a dancer body" Thats realistic..lol

That's a horribly uninformed casting decision. There are tons of boob jobs that are extremely well done, which is precisely why nobody uses them as examples. It's only the bad ones that get noticed. It's like saying no toupee's, because they're so easy to spot.....yet ask anyone to watch Hunt for Red October and tell me that Sean Connery is sporting a toupee. You only know because you've seen him without it.

Imagine if they banned fakes boobs from Pirates the adult movie.

/wait, I've said too much

they are only fake if you cant touch them .... just sayin :whistle:

yeah, it messes up the realism of walking skeletons, giant sea monster, cursed sould and pirates gold.....

it souds like the trekkies have moved into disney films...

yeah, it messes up the realism of walking skeletons, giant sea monster, cursed sould and pirates gold.....

it souds like the trekkies have moved into disney films...

dont forget flipping the boat 180 underwater to get to the other side again....

not fake or real that bothers me just OVERDONE !
Nothing wrong with a lift or implant as long as its done in good taste.
But busting out and expecting the world to credit you and your triple Qs I dont like.

Lots and lots of beautiful women here in SoFla, plastic surgery cap of the world.
Very diff to tell by looks alone if they are real or not.
I have seen many women who look like they spent millions reshaping themselves only to find out they are 100% USDA grade a natural

Can i post a pic of a Blue Footed booby bird ?

:rofl:

bluefooted-booby_449.jpg

maybe its a safety issue? when working near water(as pirates do), you need to have floatation devices. if one of your fellow pirates falls in the water and you send in fake ones AKA props they will just sink, send in the real thing and he is floting happy.

Back