!BREAK! Sometimes I just feel like......

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Y'all strangely enough are the only ones I feel I can turn to....

No other way I can describe other than I just feel like I, as a person, want to BREAK. I just can't seem to handle daily disappointment. Only thepushercg can possibly understand why I am able to continue daily......I am at my wit's end with reality & can barely take it anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bro, stand strong! When you get into a mindset like that, sometimes its best to step back and reflect on whats important in your life and count all your blessings. Usually when I do that the day to day things become trivial...Good luck!

yeah, theres somethin....... bring a couple good country girls for me to choose from to "Haya in the Hills 2010"
Posted via Mobile Device

We're here for you! I can guarantee that a member (or several of them) have been down the path you are currently treading and would be more than willing to listen and maybe even give a little advice on how they made it through. Whatever else happens, know you are not alone and have a long list of friends willing to help in any way possible!
Posted via Mobile Device

man....i know i may not be able to reach you the way i would like to...just like i tell my kids...in the end all you have to remember is to say to yourself... "i am ok" they, them, hell even me...mean nothing. people come and go. problems pop up and seem to be overwhelming..then in weeks...months...you laugh about them. but you...YOU remain...stop beating yourself...cause you are the only one who can truely treat you right.....the rest...may attempt to...most fail...but in the mean time...do what makes you happy...not what you think you want....cause its not a need...you do survive without it as long as..."i am ok" forgive the pittifull attempt..but..it is truth.:poke:

Related to everyone in Miami and Cuba .
After eight yrs I'm still meeting cousins and asking myself
'why didn't I see her first' !
:rofl:

ohhhh no ....i heard them girls are crazy...ps..the wife and daughter made it through thier boob chop surgery ok...recovering nicely

Blanca, i would likely be there in a heartbeat if it wasn't for my lil bro havin Down's Syndrome and my folks needin help to survive regardless of they admit it or not. I just need me a good down home woman thats all
Posted via Mobile Device

it is hard to find one that is...maternal these days....everyone out to survive...but you also dont want a leech either.

I know the feeling, I'm sure most of us do. I'm willing to listen if you need to vent, I'm sure helping your parents with your brother is not easy at its best times, and downright frustrating at its worst. You certainly have my respect for assisting them, too many people are all about themselves these days.
As far as the woman issue, my philosophy has always been this: I can be miserable all by myself, I don't need help. If a girl is wanting to be a part of my life it should be a life we both enjoy, one that we can build together. Neither should carry the larger share of the burden.
The right woman will come along, maybe you just haven't looked in the right places brother. Best place to start is right under your nose. There may well be someone you have overlooked, someone that has been there for you as a friend through good and bad times.
Keep your head up. It WILL get better. Holla if you need a shoulder...

Hang in there my man. The right person is out there for you. It has been my experience that you will find the right one when your not looking for her.

Red at 45 five yrs older than I , I still support my physically fine brother .
Just git dealt a bad hand as far as drug addictions and being run over last yr.
He can't take care of himself mentally or physically .
I know how you feel really I do .
Our reward will be in Heaven .
Hang in there !

One day at a time Jason. Try not to dwell on the issues at hand...think POSITIVE. I have been down the road you're traveling and it will turn downhill soon enough brother.

”Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?"

”When one door closes another one opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us”

Back