Weatherman might be right

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
70 Degrees yesterday, Got to take Misty for a ride :cheerleader:

30 Degrees right now with Sleet. :banghead:

ARRRGG keep it there till it fizzles out, we dont need it here! still in the high 60's today.

Dont worrry bro, it'll get better. It's the first day of spring dont ya know!

Close to 70 here yesterday (worked all day, no ride), 33 now, and been raining ever since I got up this morning. 90% today and tomorrow, another weekend gone.

yep, glad i took off early yesterday so i could ride a bit. doesn't look like i'll be able to ride next week at all

I got mine started yesterday it did backfire 1 time.I SHOULDNT HAVE TOUCHED THE THROTTLE.:banghead: All my stuff is working rev limiter+auto clutch release+electric shifter.I have 4 wires 2 negative+2 to positive on my battery.
IMG_6889.jpg

I RODE 10 MILES BUT THATS IT GOT NEW TIRE ON WANT BREAK IT IN @ TRACK.

Bah, weathermen still suck. Yesterday they were calling for snow Sunday, 38 on Monday. Well, it's snowing TODAY and Monday is supposed to be 49. They can't even get it right just over 24 hrs out! Paid liars I say! :laugh:

70 Yesterday

And here it is now. Nope the lense is not dirty, It is still snowing

===================================================================

000_3209.jpg

Wait.....just checked again from 6 hours earlier....forecast has already changed! Now 49 tomorrow and 56 Monday. I could guess better than that! I hope no weatherman plays the lotto!

Bah, weathermen still suck. Yesterday they were calling for snow Sunday, 38 on Monday. Well, it's snowing TODAY and Monday is supposed to be 49. They can't even get it right just over 24 hrs out! Paid liars I say! :laugh:

yep, they are the only ones i can think of who are consistanly wrong, but still get to keep their jobs. id be fired in 2 seconds if i was wrong even half of what they are.

Took the boys to the lake yesterday to fish for a few hours.... Got a little sunburn and everything... It started getting cloudy about 5pm and by 1am it was sleeting here...

Been snowing here since 2300 yesterday. 6"+ so far. Saving grace is that some has been melting when it hits the pavement. Oh - and it was 65 yesterday. 23 right now Gee - welcome Spring :banghead:

Sorry to hear about the crappy weather that you are having Demmym! It's not too bad down here in Phoenix.

Back