LIFE: on the Discovery Channel

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Any nature lovers out there looking forward to new series that starts this Sunday March 21st 8 pm eastern.

This series is a followup to 'Planet Earth'
Incredible it will be !

LIFE : Discovery Channel

First episode is going to be 2 hours

Ti-Vo is set! We also have the Planet Earth series on blue ray. Can't wait to watch this one. Supposedly the first time that a Komodo dragon has ever been filmed in the wild. We saw a preview, this should be great to watch, especially with your children

Komodo dragons have been filmed in the wild a lot of times. They arent that rare to not get video or film of them before, lol.

Oh wait a minute now I'm completely turned off.....

OPRAH FRICKIN WINFREY IS THE NARRATOR !!!

:cry:

I have watched the first couple of episodes of this mini-series. It is looking to be a pretty good series!

The series is awesome, the photography is some of the best in the world I have seen...why in the heck does that woman have to keep calling it the "echosystem" does she like hearing herself mispronounce words?!? and octopuses...it is octopi.

Good series none the less.

Ahh I'm not seein anything i havent already seen on other channels or shows.
Ok so a bug inflated his eyes with air and then they hardened. That was new.
Other than that same ole'

When planet earth came out it was incredible.
To see the elephant herd from the air was breathtaking.

Life is just a repeat and they are jumping all around.
Even Adam with his short attn span said 'hey where did the hippos go ?"

Cant get used to a woman narrating a nature show either.
Dont know why, guess it goes back to public school science movies.
Just used to hearing David Attenborough or Omar Shariff ?

We just watched episode 2 this evening. Reptiles are my favorite, but yeah nothing really new about the info. It is cool to see all of it in HD though.

I gotta stop telling my wife about the living habits and other "gross" facts about animals while we watch the show. She doesn't seem to appreciate it much, especially while we're dining and watching...:laugh:

We just watched episode 2 this evening. Reptiles are my favorite, but yeah nothing really new about the info. It is cool to see all of it in HD though.

I gotta stop telling my wife about the living habits and other "gross" facts about animals while we watch the show. She doesn't seem to appreciate it much, especially while we're dining and watching...:laugh:

Just curious which helmet y'all were wearing ?
When you eat do you wear one of those convertibles so you can lift the face up ?
:laugh:

helmets.jpg

Back