Disneyworld!!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Skydivr jump team at Disneyworld! Thru Tuesday Little Miss Skyqueen 8yo estatic!

Can't upload pics from iPhone

I know this will be totally boring to most, but my daughter LOVED it. Portions of the Magic Kingdom fireworks display off my iPhone...a MUST DO when you go there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I watched it on youtube full screen. :thumbsup: :beerchug:
Seen it a bunch of times...
Something that never gets old...

"It's a small world afterall....."
Havent heard that song in a while..

I know this will be totally boring to most, but my daughter LOVED it. Portions of the Magic Kingdom fireworks display off my iPhone...a MUST DO when you go there!

Thanks for sharing!! I love DISNEY!!!!!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Would live there if I could. When I went in January I even went to the park by myself. It was awesome.

Dude I watched it on youtube full screen. :thumbsup: :beerchug:
Seen it a bunch of times...
Something that never gets old...

"It's a small world afterall....."
Havent heard that song in a while..

My FAVORITE ride! If I got a job at Disney, I would want to operate that ride. I never miss it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been to Disney land or world! Looks like a ton of fun! Thanks for the post Sky! Karen is hoping we may go there sometime this year!

Never been to Disney land or world! Looks like a ton of fun! Thanks for the post Sky! Karen is hoping we may go there sometime this year!

It comes highly recommended! When you get ready to plan, PLAN (if you don't you'll wish you did). I would recommend asking the .org for help when you are ready to plan a trip I can give you some links for some good recommendations! Besides Disney itself, this site comes highly recommended.

Walt Disney World Trip Planning Guide

And I'd give you some "must do" recommendations!

Great vacation place. went there on R/R from Iraq last year for first time since I was a teenager. fireworks is the bomb.:beerchug:

Back