Thinking about launching a new website...

tdrcomm

Donating Member
Registered
I'm thinking about launching a new website and thought I'd get some
feedback from the Org:

I think theres a huge market out there for that kind of stuff...something that could easilly be marketed over the internet. You have the customer select a basic design, and then email you some pics, and you take it from there.

I say hurry up and get online before somebody else does.

BTW- I wish I had your photoshop skilz:bowdown:

EDIT-didn't know you already had a site and this was just an update. I like the new design, looks great, go with it!

Last edited:
I think it looks good too, except for the kawi in the middle of the page. :laugh: How would you market this site?

I think it looks good too, except for the kawi in the middle of the page. :laugh: How would you market this site?

:rofl:

Just showing a buddy some love. Can't hate too much - owned a '99 for 5 years. Bought it brand new. Likes his '14 a lot. He has issues. :laugh:

Lots of different ways of marketing the site. Sorting out plans now but I know I want to hit the grad markets pretty hard in the next couple months. Offer package pricing for schools and college disciplines (Graduate School of Medicine, Graduate School of Education, etc). I wish I had thought of the site last year when I did the one for my Ex. I could have cleaned up at USC grad schools.

The commemorative portrait market is good - unique kind of gift, but I think commercial work (signage, conventions, events, construction signage) could be really good.

Back