Jesse James cheated on Bullock....

aussiekeeper

Registered
Who would have ever thought?

Less than two weeks after taking home the best actress Oscar for her role in "The Blind Side," Sandra Bullock pulled out of the film's London premiere amid tabloid reports that she is having marital troubles with husband Jesse James, according to People magazine.

"Blind Side" star dishes on Oscar nomination and why she resisted marriage.In a statement released to People, Bullock wrote, "Due to unforeseen personal reasons, a trip abroad to support 'The Blindside' has been deemed impossible at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your continued support of the film."

Messages left for representatives of Bullock and James were not immediately returned.

According to an article in In Touch magazine, a model who had hoped to work for James' company, West Coast Choppers, alleges that she had an affair with James, much of which occurred while Bullock, 45, was filming "The Blind Side."

James, 40, was visibly emotional during Bullock's Oscar speech, wiping away tears and later telling the press how "proud" he was of his wife.

The rumors of infidelity come just a few months after James won his custody battle with his **** star ex-wife, Janine Lindemulder.

What did Sandra think when she was marrying a guy who was previously married to drop dead gorgeous **** star...a choir boy?

Sandra is a classy lady and Jesse???? Good luck and hope she got a prenuptial

Sandra, Jesse, and Jannine need to all hook up and make a video......would be worth millions:laugh:

Anyone catch southparks episode last night about tiger and rich men cheating?? Nails it!

"So....the kids will get rich.....so they can sleep with alot of women??" --- "No..its an alien wizard putting spells on people" ----- "Sex addiction is a disease...and it has spread to the schools... 90 percent of High school boys are infected with sex addiction" :laugh:

After being married to one of the hottest adult stars in the world 'Janine'
I dont think she interested him !
BORING !

he is obviously more into inked chicks, but Sandra aint bad either.

plus his ex is screwy in the head.

The other ink chick with the red top is the new mistress

9n0ltwgnpe8r0nt8.jpg

1268937890_janine-michelle-290.jpg

9n0emr41kh8zhkzr.jpg

sandra_bullock.jpg

lol whatever,

Those pics tell a million words. Hmmm lets see, do I want a tatooed up trailer park chick, a **** star that has been ridden more times than a 100k busa, or a classy - award winning actress?

Any questions? ???

lol whatever,

Those pics tell a million words. Hmmm lets see, do I want a tatooed up trailer park chick, a **** star that has been ridden more times than a 100k busa, or a classy - award winning actress?

Any questions? ???

maybe she's frigid

edit: if he wants something else he should not have gotten married.

Last edited:
i like how some of you assume the ink'd girls are trash....and sandra bullock is classy...

as if you know any of them..

Last edited:
Man,

Any chick that gets tattoo's all over them.............they are trash pure and simple. :moon:

Can you say daddy complex??? Ever seen a tattoo'd chick yet that had any morals?

Maybe she's just annoying....I've been with some bombshells and found a few of them to be nothing more than walking attitude problems.

Back