So I couldn't stay off of two wheels for long...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
not exactly breaking back into as I imagined, but I guess I'll take what I can get for now. ???

Back on two wheels....the pedal kind. Not too bad when I'm going downhill, but sweet mother Mary if I'm nearly dead on the hills. Where's 1300cc's when I need it? :banghead:

So anyways, got me a Freeride bike. Called a BRASS 2, made by Giant. Pics were taken at the skate park we have here on the island...guess I'm trying to be youthful again. I feel young...sort of. Don't feel so young after the wipeouts, though.

Anyways, figured I'd let you all know what mischief I've been up to. :beerchug: What about the rest of ya's? Anyone else into the pedal kind of action? I'm looking to upgrade, but I'm having trouble finding places that won't bend me over the barrel to ship it here.

How have you guys been? :thumbsup:

MYLO0045.jpg

MYLO0046.jpg

HEY! Whats up brother! Great to see you posting again, miss your shavin self on the boards :beerchug: Hope you are doing great, stick around this time would ya? :poke:

Paul how have you been! Good of you to stop by!

From what I've seen those are a lot fun! A skate park is perfect place to let loose on it...although it's designed to have fun just about anywhere (steep hills would not be one of 'em :laugh:) I'm surprised it doesn't have any type of rear suspension.

There is no better rider then Danny MacAskill! Still gives me goose bumps every time I watch him :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY! Whats up brother! Great to see you posting again, miss your shavin self on the boards :beerchug: Hope you are doing great, stick around this time would ya? :poke:

Thanks, zuk...it's been awhile! Hope you're doin alright, too. Me, well...just living life, takin it one day at a time. :thumbsup:

Paul how have you been! Good of you to stop by!

Been doin great, my bro...just tryin to keep mischief in my life. :whistle: :laugh:

From what I've seen those are a lot fun! A skate park is perfect place to let loose on it...although it's designed to have fun just about anywhere (steep hills would not be one of 'em :laugh:) I'm surprised it doesn't have any type of rear suspension.

There is no better rider then Danny MacAskill! Still gives me goose bumps every time I watch him :bowdown:

Danny....is my hero! The bike is a freeride bike...and also a dirt jumper. That's why it has suspension only in the front. Not too bad....but it definitely sucks on the hills.

Looks like fun!

tons...when I don't have to pedal up hills. :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
good to see you back on here PAC, keep us updated so we know things are ok on the island :beerchug:

What's happening by Island brother....
How's things?

HOLY MOLY!

Yer still 'round these parts? Awesome! Great to see ya again, Mr. B!!!

Now tell me...have you been behaving or have you been harassing the locals? :poke::whistle::thumbsup:

Hey Paul!!!! Great to see you again, and it appears you did the reflector mod on the new ride, so you're on the right path :laugh:

Hope you're doing well!! :) Don't be such a stranger...

Talk to us, brotha, haven't heard from you in a long time!

The BIG B...how in the HECK have you been, my bro? Please tell me that you're back home...and safe with us.

Thank you for all you do for us.

Things been ok...just toddling around in the cage and dying inside every time I see a bike. The guy that I sold my bike to ended up selling it to another guy...who ended up crashing it. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

How bout you, tho? How you been? :thumbsup:

good to see you back on here PAC, keep us updated so we know things are ok on the island :beerchug:

thanks, semi...it's good to be back, even if just for a little while. :beerchug:

Things been ok here on the island. There's talk of a military buildup in the next several years...something roundabout 10k marines and personnel coming to my tiny island.

Not too sure if I'd like to see that happen...worried about the crime wave that usually accompanies such a large influx of people. Throw in the fact that this place is small, and it multiplies by a couple.

I don't have anything against the military...in fact, I support them 100%. But it's just a huge amount of people for a small place...and even with the current military population, there are culture clashes abound. I can't imagine what it'd be like when you just about triple that number.

Other than that, it's still island life. The food is still great, the service is still slow and the women are still beautiful. :thumbsup:

err....not that I've really been looking, ya know? :whistle:

Hey Paul!!!! Great to see you again, and it appears you did the reflector mod on the new ride, so you're on the right path :laugh:

Hope you're doing well!! :) Don't be such a stranger...

eh? What's this? Have I coaxed the sweet Vabs out of her hiding? Even after she never returns my emails? :(

Heheh...just kidding. It's really great to see you, chelle-girl! How have you been doing, sweetie? Yes, I did the reflector mod and installed a tail light. A blinking one too! :laugh: And a blinking headlight... ??? (although I must admit...I thought headlights are supposed to be constantly on)

Things are ok...my son is doing good and is growing up fast, so I guess that's all I can really wish for.

and a stranger? Who? Me?

Naaaaaaaaaahhhhh...... :poke::thumbsup:

eh? What's this? Have I coaxed the sweet Vabs out of her hiding? Even after she never returns my emails? :(

Heheh...just kidding. It's really great to see you, chelle-girl! How have you been doing, sweetie? Yes, I did the reflector mod and installed a tail light. A blinking one too! :laugh: And a blinking headlight... ??? (although I must admit...I thought headlights are supposed to be constantly on)

Things are ok...my son is doing good and is growing up fast, so I guess that's all I can really wish for.

and a stranger? Who? Me?

Naaaaaaaaaahhhhh...... :poke::thumbsup:

:snap:

You know, I do recall you sending me an email a while back, very sweet, offered up a shoulder and ear...I swear, the last year has been pretty tough, but I'm slowly coming out of the fog and I owe you an email :)

I'm so sorry Paul...just been so much going on; you know all too well how all of that is. I'm just so glad to see you on here; always am, then you disappear! :banghead:

Any photos of your son? I'm sure he's gotten so big! My two boys are 7 and 9 now...when I joined the oRg, I had a 3 and 1 year old :laugh: Time is flying by...

You know, I do recall you sending me an email a while back, very sweet, offered up a shoulder and ear...I swear, the last year has been pretty tough, but I'm slowly coming out of the fog and I owe you an email :)

I'm so sorry Paul...just been so much going on; you know all too well how all of that is. I'm just so glad to see you on here; always am, then you disappear! :banghead:

Any photos of your son? I'm sure he's gotten so big! My two boys are 7 and 9 now...when I joined the oRg, I had a 3 and 1 year old :laugh: Time is flying by...

Aww... :) I'm sorry to hear that it was still tough for you, sweetie...but I'm glad to hear that it's getting better. You know....maaayyybbeee if we reach out to some good people, they can help us get through those rough patches. I dunno...just an idea. :poke: :whistle: :laugh:

No worries, m'dear...I know you're a big girl and can handle yourself. Err...sorry that I seem to disappear on you like that. I don't mean it...honestly. :)

As for my son, I have pics in my phone, but I don't have my data cable. I'll get some up soon...he's huge! January this year marked his 4th birthday...so we went to the doctor to get some check-ups going on and they took his height and weight.

Height: 3' 7"
Weight: 42lbs

:oh: Just for comparison, I was about 45lbs with some poofy-ness when I was in 1st grade. He's only 4, 42lbs and still solid...no cushion. Looks like I just might have a giant on my hands.

Time is flying, for sure. :)

Back