How fast on the draw are you??

.02 seconds to draw, fire, & holster?? This was back in 1984 though, he's probably only .08 fast now.... :laugh:

been a fan of BOB for years now, his tricks/stunts are more impressive

..what, man I am bummed...no high noon shootouts. Dang movies.

I gues the old slap to the face with a glove and settling it with a dualing pistols was false also?

There's no way a gun he would lose in a gun fight. Need him as a night watchmen, street thugs wouldn't have a chance.:firing:

Yes Munden is the fastest but he owes it really to men like this.

Skip Kurtz...orig fast draw...nowhere near as fast and Bob does hold em all as he says but he would have never gotten the idea if it werent for the men who trained the moviestars that gave Bob as a kid the idea..

Entertainment Section

Arvo Ojala

Arvo Ojala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fast Draw Resource Center - Fast Draw Guns

Arvo was the inventor of the fast draw holster and was the reason we all used to sit there glued. His idea....

Ojalapatent.jpg

Bob is a cocky u know what and he can walk the walk but where folks get miffed is he gives really no credit to the ones who showed him the way...
The holster he uses is in fact made by the man he never mentions...
ArvoOjalaColtMakerMark.jpg

These holster are the Vintage Ferraris of the Holster Collecting world.
Some go for ridic figures at auction, well over 1k.
Arvo Ojala Company History and Maker Marks - www.vintagegunleather.com California

Bob Munden is trick. I take nothing away from him .
But as mentioned the same thing struck me. Hes cocky and not too thankful.
He didnt take it too well when I asked him where he had learned his style when he came to our range for a show.
As an 21yr old kid standing there with a Glock in a Hellweg holster he gave me no credit. Didnt think that I could poss be a fan already of him and his mentors.
I mentioned Arvo and it took him aback.....:laugh:

Lastly to his and all their credit no post as of yet has pointed out the gun they use.
Oldest style and one of if not the hardest to master...

A 150YR OLD DESIGN COLT SINGLE ACTION ARMY !
We all carry sigs, berettas, glocks....blah...blah...blah....

Munden comes up.
Makes two sound like one and you and your still thinking about grabbing your modern gun brain hit the ground like a hot rock....
Huh....punks....they never learn as he walks away...!

To witness it in person requires same as most do not believe until he puts two warm cases in their hands.
Incredible...
Thanks for sharing...

Last edited:
Back